Author Topic: The Cure is Working! We beat the virus!  (Read 3261 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Cure is Working! We beat the virus!
« on: March 27, 2020, 06:01:38 PM »
Trump's speech on the anti-malaria med as a cure hit home in France, where the hospitals started giving it to everyone against the government's wishes, and it's curing everyone. The government finally caved and now all hospitals are giving it. It's over!

Note to retards: fish tank cleaner isn't a malaria med.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Cure is Working! We beat the virus!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 01:52:23 PM »
Trump's speech on the anti-malaria med as a cure hit home in France, where the hospitals started giving it to everyone against the government's wishes, and it's curing everyone. The government finally caved and now all hospitals are giving it. It's over!

Here is the original studie in English:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920300996?via%3Dihub

It seems to work, but they combined Hydroxychloroquine with azithromycin (an antibiotikum that affects the protein bio synthese in bacteria cells).

Conclusion
Despite its small sample size our survey shows that hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with viral load reduction/disappearance in COVID-19 patients and its effect is reinforced by azithromycin.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 07:29:27 PM »
I wouldn't tout that as a "cure" just yet.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 01:02:22 AM »
I wouldn't tout that as a "cure" just yet.

Same.

Don't put cart before the horse.  Let's see if the controlled studies prove that it works or not.  HZQ has been used extensively in Europe from the beginning of this mess and it didn't prevent there being many many deaths in Italy.   And before anyone starts shouting about the combo with z-pac, Only a percentage of the people dying from this are having secondary infections with bacteria.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 11:52:19 PM »
A doctor who had 450 subjects out of 450 got better with the following regimen:

Plaquenil 200 mg twice a day for 5 days
Azithromycin 500 mg once a day for five days
Zinc 220 mg once a day for 5 days

Plaquenil allows more zinc to enter infected cells to disrupt virus. Azithromycin prevents opportunistic infections.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 11:56:23 PM »
A doctor who had 450 subjects out of 450 got better with the following regimen:

Plaquenil 200 mg twice a day for 5 days
Azithromycin 500 mg once a day for five days
Zinc 220 mg once a day for 5 days

Plaquenil allows more zinc to enter infected cells to disrupt virus. Azithromycin prevents opportunistic infections.

Its over 700 since March 28th 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJdjhd_XG8&t=645s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBfqfi_l4i0&t=100s

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 12:13:24 AM »
Its over 700 since March 28th 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJdjhd_XG8&t=645s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBfqfi_l4i0&t=100s

Sorry, but Caveat Emptor on this guy and his claims.   
I will wait for the randomized controlled study results for real proof of whether this works.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 05:06:19 AM »
It worked for me.
I took it until the EKG showed that it was affecting my heart.
I'm on no more meds.  I'm not coughing.
The only thing is that the damage already done reduces my oxygen intake.   So I have an O2 attachment to my nose.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 05:12:09 AM »

You should tell those arseholes at CNN.
They're the ones who said:
* Trump says take pill
* Man takes pill, dies.
Trump=murderer.

Could you image putting out such poorly written hit-pieces and getting away with such libel.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2020, 09:50:44 PM »
You have the virus????? If so I hope you get well soon.

* Trump says take pill
* Man takes pill, dies.
Trump=murderer.

Could you image putting out such poorly written hit-pieces and getting away with such libel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 12:23:39 PM »
* Trump says take pill
* Man takes pill, dies.
Trump=murderer.

The powder puff married to the hot blonde Trump spokeswoman was posting it on his twitter and the Never Trump on the ultra establishment right were like ya murderer too. If it was just the left, but plenty of people will jump to believe anything bad about Trump.

The story was Trump said take this malaria med named hdyroxy something. There is a fish tank cleaner with a name that sounds like that too. A man and his wife for whatever reason decided to eat it. The man died, hospital saved the woman. She blames Trump now daily on their social media. It's like you die of a cocaine overdose and you can't go to court, because you're a retard, so you post on your social media that it's Coca Cola's fault for saying coke is safe. You have all these liberals with very serious angry faces making passionate speeches about how Trump is a monster for this, and it also somehow proves evangelicals hate science. You want to poke them with a stick in the middle like a dog on a barking tirade and watch it forget how important the barking was and bite the stick. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2020, 12:31:21 PM »
Refuah shelema Ack.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2020, 03:15:37 AM »
How are you feeling ACK?  Hope you are doing better.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 01:08:02 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                             :fist:

Refuah shlema

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2020, 11:19:21 AM »
Sorry, but Caveat Emptor on this guy and his claims.   
I will wait for the randomized controlled study results for real proof of whether this works.

Strange. Before  Dr. Vladimir Zev Zelenko was all over the news in Germany. Now nearly all articles get deleted.

Here a good example. Google News:

Now you end up here (general health advise):

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2020, 01:36:53 AM »
Well, thank you everyone. I'm out of the hospital after half a month.  It was a lot of coughing the first few days. They started giving Hydroxychloroquine right away.  They call it a "mercy drug" because they only give it to people who might otherwise die.  But now, I think they are giving it to anyone severe.
So, the drug worked right away.  I stopped coughing after two or three days.  I mean, stopped coughing like magic.  I was able to sleep laying down!   This is very strange considering I had pneumonia.  Having pneumonia means you can't lay down and sleep because you can't stop coughing. You can't stop coughing because of the water in your lungs.
That was the only special drug they gave me.  Otherwise it was oxygen, anti-biotics, Tylenol, etc...
Now, that drug has full of side effects.   One of the major ones it gave me was that it caused my heart to be erratic on the EKG. I have a normal heart, otherwise, it would have been a heart attack.
When I first went in the hospital, already they were carrying dead people out.
Hey, if they tell you that you're going into a ventilator, it means you're dead.  80% of people put on those machines die.
If you die, you die by drowning in your own fluids.  What happens is in many cases, your body fights back and does so too hard. It produces too much fluids and so you drown.  Note that there is no real pain involved with this new coronavirus.  You don't die in miserable pain.  You die miserably, but no pain.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 02:26:34 PM »
Thank God you have made it. I am happy, that you have survived.  :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2020, 01:20:09 AM »
Well, thank you everyone. I'm out of the hospital after half a month.  It was a lot of coughing the first few days. They started giving Hydroxychloroquine right away.  They call it a "mercy drug" because they only give it to people who might otherwise die.  But now, I think they are giving it to anyone severe.
So, the drug worked right away.  I stopped coughing after two or three days.  I mean, stopped coughing like magic.  I was able to sleep laying down!   This is very strange considering I had pneumonia.  Having pneumonia means you can't lay down and sleep because you can't stop coughing. You can't stop coughing because of the water in your lungs.
That was the only special drug they gave me.  Otherwise it was oxygen, anti-biotics, Tylenol, etc...
Now, that drug has full of side effects.   One of the major ones it gave me was that it caused my heart to be erratic on the EKG. I have a normal heart, otherwise, it would have been a heart attack.
When I first went in the hospital, already they were carrying dead people out.
Hey, if they tell you that you're going into a ventilator, it means you're dead.  80% of people put on those machines die.
If you die, you die by drowning in your own fluids.  What happens is in many cases, your body fights back and does so too hard. It produces too much fluids and so you drown.  Note that there is no real pain involved with this new coronavirus.  You don't die in miserable pain.  You die miserably, but no pain.

Sorry to hear but really happy you made it through ACK!

Yes it is very sad to say but 80% of those going on ventilators are not making it  (so much talk about a possible "shortage" - which never materialized - of a device that hardly saves anyone!), but that includes patients who are given hydroxychloroquine routinely to try to save them.  It is standard of care all over the world at this point because they are trying anything that might plausibly work and people think it might help. It is no wonder drug.   It's been used in Italy since beginning of March, used here, everywhere.   It may or may not work.  (ACK, it is possible you would have recovered over that timeframe regardless of being given that particular medicine.  OR maybe it helped it happen faster.  It is impossible to know from a situation like that.   Many people will be in terrible shape and then simply recover, it just took their immune system a certain amount of time to "catch up" to the spread of the virus in the body, and providing oxygen to nurse them to that point (it takes time) is all some people will need).  Some people's immune system never catches up to the spread - especially harder for older men.

You are right that it is dangerous for people with heart conditions.  It says that clearly on the FDA label and doctors have to know who they are prescribing it to.  It's not a clean label at all.   The whole "it won't kill anybody" isn't exactly true, it depends on how it's used and in whom.