Author Topic: Tel Aviv's schvartzer infiltrators ignore lockdown orders  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tel Aviv's schvartzer infiltrators ignore lockdown orders
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 02:42:59 PM »
This is very bad behaviour. I think they do this, because in their group are no old people. Very unfair to the old people in Israel.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 06:43:54 AM »
This is very bad behaviour. I think they do this, because in their group are no old people. Very unfair to the old people in Israel.
I can't understand why the government can not deport these schvartzer chaleryas as they are here illegally & entered illegally as well!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 01:07:28 PM »
I can't understand why the government can not deport these schvartzer chaleryas as they are here illegally & entered illegally as well!!!!!

Mix of evil people and people that live in fear at "what will the world (a.k.a. America) say".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 03:12:24 AM »
Mix of evil people and people that live in fear at "what will the world (a.k.a. America) say".
With Trump in power America will support expelling these illegal porch monkeys!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 03:48:36 AM »
With Trump in power America will support expelling these illegal porch monkeys!!!!

Their media won't. Doesn't matter either way, America doesn't remember past two weeks. What would America do isn't a logical question or an honest one. It's a con. They push 24/7 how leftist they are and why America should support Israel because it is leftist. You have a few happies that repeat how wonderful Israel is because leftists have power, and there's no one else in the region that lets homosexuals dance naked and other crap (many Arabs are leftist economically, but their political systems are a whole can of tribal worms). Then Americans repeat it and they say look, if we don't keep doing it, then America won't support us. So you say well we have to support leftist policies in Israel because we're afraid. In reality America wants a place to store guns in the region and considering they demand we give land to FGMing suicide bombers, they really don't care what the people in their gun storage region do. They would go store it in Egypt or any other nation around right now if it wouldn't go missing before they turn around and walk away.

On a side note, I realized that along with Rav Kahane's statement that the tragedy of our people is we remember everything in history and learn nothing, Americans are the opposite, they always learn a billion lessons from everything and don't remember them two weeks later.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge