Author Topic: Bibi has the Virus  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Bibi has the Virus
« on: April 02, 2020, 03:24:31 PM »
Iserali PM Bibi and his wife has been diagnosed with having the virus.  Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bibi has the Virus
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 04:18:15 PM »
It is a bad thing. Hope so he becomes healthy again.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 08:15:30 PM »
Iserali PM Bibi and his wife has been diagnosed with having the virus.  Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Bibi tested negative today.

https://twitter.com/LahavHarkov/status/1245732670807605248

@LahavHarkov
·
8h

Netanyahu was checked for coronavirus today and the result came back negative
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 08:31:36 AM »
Fake news!!!!!!

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 01:10:10 PM »
Fake news!!!!!!
The whole thing is fake anyway , it s a mental ilness primarily aggravate health of demented already, those who think correctly are immune

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 05:18:54 AM »
He did have it, not fake news, and he can thank the most successful anti-corona doctor in America for his treatment.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Vladimir_Zelenko%27s_coronavirus_treatment
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 10:19:56 AM »
lol

If I give a sugar pill every time someone gets a sniffle and I don't even bother testing for covid19, I too will keep nearly 100% out of the hospital ICU.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 03:24:54 PM »
lol

If I give a sugar pill every time someone gets a sniffle and I don't even bother testing for covid19, I too will keep nearly 100% out of the hospital ICU.

"Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment resulted in various patients' shortness-of-breath issues being resolved in as early as four hours and on average 12 hours"

"Zev Vladimir Zelenko, M.D. is a New York State doctor who treated his first 350 coronavirus patients in March of 2020 with 100% success using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc."

Did test them, came out positive, he treated them, worked fast so only four out of hundreds required hospitalization and no deaths.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 07:27:56 PM »
"Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment resulted in various patients' shortness-of-breath issues being resolved in as early as four hours and on average 12 hours"

"Zev Vladimir Zelenko, M.D. is a New York State doctor who treated his first 350 coronavirus patients in March of 2020 with 100% success using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc."

Did test them, came out positive, he treated them, worked fast so only four out of hundreds required hospitalization and no deaths.

He did not confirm diagnosis on these patients.   The numbers are not believable.   (And notice not updated in quite a while from his initial miracle cure claims).
Single arm open label studies like this are the lowest quality evidence, but making it even worse is not even confirming diagnosis.  Lots of placebo effect and lots of people not even with Covid19.  Add to that, depending on age of these patients, if they are mostly younger, 99+% of them won't ever end up in ICU even with no treatment even if they had Covid19.  Not a real study. Sorry Dr. Zev.

Good Shabbos.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2020, 09:21:09 PM »
He did not confirm diagnosis on these patients.   The numbers are not believable.   (And notice not updated in quite a while from his initial miracle cure claims).
Single arm open label studies like this are the lowest quality evidence, but making it even worse is not even confirming diagnosis.  Lots of placebo effect and lots of people not even with Covid19.  Add to that, depending on age of these patients, if they are mostly younger, 99+% of them won't ever end up in ICU even with no treatment even if they had Covid19.  Not a real study. Sorry Dr. Zev.

Good Shabbos.

I'll take your word for it, but do you have a link of someone publicly repeating your claims? Shavua Tov.