Author Topic: Watch: Israeli border police officer run down and stabbed  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Watch: Israeli border police officer run down and stabbed
« on: April 22, 2020, 10:41:28 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/279032

The officer has a gun in his hands and runs instead of firing at the animal trying to murder him.  His commanders and  the upper military echelon have instilled such fear of jail time for firing at enemies, or loss of rank and or discharge, that the police do not fire to even save their own lives. 

What a Tragedy, the one place Jews have for refuge in the whole world,  and we allow this.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Watch: Israeli border police officer run down and stabbed
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 12:20:13 PM »
Horrible. Hope the terrorist was killed.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 03:06:31 PM »

Me too. Stupid animal.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 04:27:11 PM »
He was!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 09:38:02 PM »
He was!!!!!

Yay at least sometimes when soldiers are murdered because they're more scared of being murdered by the leftists commanding them, we kill the inbred that got him. I guess his family are very happy that he's in demon-lie heaven now. I'm sure they have posters. Maybe the leftists will help them with t-shirts.

Can we just kick them out already? The prophesy that Gaza will be pasture for our sheep is awesome because bbq lamb is awesome and terrorist rockets and FGM aren't.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 12:10:28 AM »
Yay at least sometimes when soldiers are murdered because they're more scared of being murdered by the leftists commanding them, we kill the inbred that got him. I guess his family are very happy that he's in demon-lie heaven now. I'm sure they have posters. Maybe the leftists will help them with t-shirts.

Can we just kick them out already? The prophesy that Gaza will be pasture for our sheep is awesome because bbq lamb is awesome and terrorist rockets and FGM aren't.
I have been saying for a long time that we should learn from the Chinese how to deal with problematic Muslims!!!!

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 03:03:09 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                             :fist:

The low animal that did this is wicked subhuman garbage.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 02:56:02 PM »
I have been saying for a long time that we should learn from the Chinese how to deal with problematic Muslims!!!!

Cutting their beards and making them eat bacon and beer isn't the halacha. Stay and follow the seven, go or die is.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge