Poll

Should Israel and the US cuts ties with China?

Yes
7 (77.8%)
No
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Should Israel and the US cuts ties with China?  (Read 2128 times)

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« on: April 20, 2020, 01:36:04 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Should Israel and the US cuts ties with China?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 05:07:29 PM »
China isn't attacking its neighbors so much because every day they make billions of dollars in their ports, and it's worth more to stay open for business one day than to go to war even if they win and everyone forgot, G-d forbid. I don't think cutting ties would benefit anyone, but they should at least match their tariffs if China puts on some, and if they are manipulating their currency, great, America should apply the same rules to its currency to calculate what the American dollar would be if China did the same thing, and only agree to trade with China in an adjusted currency to match the manipulation they do, and indeed every country in the world should calculate the value of their currency at Chinese manipulation prices and only trade with them based on that number. They will likely make some new trick even if we could force them to stop now, so better just to follow how they are lying to cheat the world in business every day and adjust your trade with China currency based on that.

"Special" kids in school get special assistance, like there was a mentally retarded girl in my elementary school math class and they gave her a calculator for addition. China needs its special boy calculator to play with the sane kids.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 01:42:34 AM »
They should cut ties with themselves.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 11:55:27 AM »
Not in the same degree it has cut ties with Iran.  Other punishments to hurt them economically might be more appropriate.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 05:58:01 PM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 06:00:32 PM »
Not in the same degree it has cut ties with Iran.  Other punishments to hurt them economically might be more appropriate.

Iran is a very special case. You don't know how much this freaks annoy me. Everything what they do and say makes me aggressive. Specially in this hard times.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 11:19:28 AM »
They should because China created this stupid virus.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 12:24:00 PM »
They should because China created this stupid virus.

I think celebrating homosexuality to be far worse for a country to do than to create a virus.  Perhaps all countries who outlaw or regulate it should cut ties with us deservedly so?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 08:11:14 PM »
I think celebrating homosexuality to be far worse for a country to do than to create a virus.  Perhaps all countries who outlaw or regulate it should cut ties with us deservedly so?

Spiritually it's another story, but just by the numbers Russia can ban anything from America with homosexual advertising and still import corn. The Chinese corn might be infected.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 12:44:45 PM »
Spiritually it's another story, but just by the numbers Russia can ban anything from America with homosexual advertising and still import corn. The Chinese corn might be infected.

even if the corn were infected,it wouldnt stop south koreanns from eating it, getting infected and then infecting us

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2020, 04:31:07 PM »
even if the corn were infected,it wouldnt stop south koreanns from eating it, getting infected and then infecting us

I mean I've seen 100 videos of factories grinding up dirty plastic bags and trash and making it look like rice and mixing it into the normal rice. So I mean besides the eating plastic thing, there's also dirt. You never know what any of it will be infected with, we should be better off.