Author Topic: Is "New Right-Yamina" MK Matan Kahane any relation to Rav Meir Kahane,ZT"L,HY"D?  (Read 1598 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Does anybody know?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yamina is the cute girl with the occasional right wing mouth who was pro-sodomy chair for 13 year old Jews suspected of being not nice to Arabs, yes?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Yamina is the cute girl with the occasional right wing mouth who was pro-sodomy chair for 13 year old Jews suspected of being not nice to Arabs, yes?
That doesn't answer the question

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
That doesn't answer the question

I looked for an hour, I can't find any mention of it anywhere, other than a TOI piece of trash article saying that Mattan Kahane "doesn't want to run with Kahanists", and then you read their worthless rag and it just said "he doesn't like Ben Gvir". Still, it's like if someone runs for American president 30 years from now and his last name is Trump, there will be a million mentions about it if he's related. He also doesn't look like him or his brother at all. I do not believe so.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Maybe he is related & just doesn't like Ben Gvir? I have no idea.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Maybe he is related & just doesn't like Ben Gvir? I have no idea.

It would make you say "oh he doesn't like Kahanists" if you just read the title of their worthless propaganda rag, and therefore he can't possibly be related, but he just doesn't like Ben Gvir, whatev, nothing to do with ideology so just saying nothing there. What is sort of a negative proof is that with a relative that famous, he or someone else would have mentioned it.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
It would make you say "oh he doesn't like Kahanists" if you just read the title of their worthless propaganda rag, and therefore he can't possibly be related, but he just doesn't like Ben Gvir, whatev, nothing to do with ideology so just saying nothing there. What is sort of a negative proof is that with a relative that famous, he or someone else would have mentioned it.
What you say makes sense