Author Topic: Letitia James calls out NYPD for unequal social distancing enforcement  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Letitia James calls out NYPD for ‘unequal’ social distancing enforcement of minorities.

New York state Attorney General

“The apparent unequal enforcement of social distancing policies is deeply troubling, and deepens the divide between law enforcement and the people they are tasked to protect,” James said in a statement.

“It is inherently wrong to aggressively police one group of people, yet ignore another group that commits the same infraction,” James continued. “The NYPD must better ensure that a New Yorker’s race, color, and neighborhood does not determine how they are patrolled.”

Candace Owens answeres this on Twitter:

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
12 Min.
NYC’s attorney general
@TishJames
 claims the NYPD is targeting minorities w/ social distancing fines.

Brooklyn: majority non-white
Queens: majority non-white
Bronx: majority non-white
NYPD: 51% white, 49% minority

Just another moronic race-hustler!

But my question is:

"My message to the Jewish community, and all communities, is this simple: the time for warnings has passed” was the statement by the city. It signalises strenght and will to enforce the corona lockdown specially in case of violating Jews, but if it comes to afros the enforcing of the measures is now too hard and racist.

This is obviously unbalanced.  :o

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/letitia-james-calls-out-nypd-for-unequal-social-distancing-enforcement-of-minorities/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
The whole social distancing and wearing those stupid masks is unequal and unfair.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
The whole social distancing and wearing those stupid masks is unequal and unfair.

"Unfair"  Does it inconvenience you to protect the vulnerable, crybaby?

"Unequal" - What is "unequal" about it? 

Joe, maybe you can be a modern day MLK and lead a rights march to Washington about this injustice!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I hate the muzzle too. It is like sauna under this thing. But if I go to places were elderly are too I wear it. Today I was in the bank were lots of grannies were too. I sweated under the muzzle like crazy and hated it so much.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani