Author Topic: Now the fake news will bombard us with Fag "Pride" Month.  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was looking up what they call the month. I thought it was "heritage" but they have that in October as "LGBT History Month". Now many months need to be hijacked?

I heard them talking about some fag movie about homosexual Muslims on the local news which is why I decided to open this thread.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Now the fake news will bombard us with Fag "Pride" Month.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 11:56:34 AM »
It's worst in Israel. I remember seeing fag flags all along a public street. Tax payers' money was wasted on promoting immorality.

In the US, when you go to the ATM, they promote it while you type in your PIN.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 12:53:33 PM »
It is everywhere. Even in the next REWE supermarket. The flags you see on every corner.  :yuck:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 12:59:31 PM »
So we had the covid plague. Then the  plague of apes in America.  What’s next?  A fag marathon in tv so we can’t watch it anymore??
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 03:38:03 PM »
So we had the covid plague. Then the  plague of apes in America.  What’s next?  A fag marathon in tv so we can’t watch it anymore??

Look carefully what places have all this riots, arsoning and looting. Only Demonrat infested areas. God is just.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 06:01:58 PM »
They cancelled the parade this year in NYC because of the virus.