Author Topic: Democrat ruled city let the arsoning, the destruction and the looting happen  (Read 885 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I have looked for a while at lots of videos. There is no doubt. The police in democrat ruled cities is obviously allowing all this to happen.

Now there are already 14 to 16 year old kids looting. Without mask and show their faces in the camera while giving interviews with the loot in their hands. It is not only blacks. Lots of white kids in decent clothes are inside the group.

Obviously there are no consquences feared. The only times there are hard actions is when firearms are in their hands. So it is Demonrat policy.

Perhaps they speculate the chaos will help them to beat Trump.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
They want to show Trump to be a race baiter.