Author Topic: Palestinians are robbing archaeology sites in West Bank 2 destroy Jewish history  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer

Palestinians are robbing archaeology sites in Judea and Samaria to destroy all Jewish history there.
https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-israel-battles-arab-looters-ravaging-archaeological-sites/
Click on the Youtube link in the article which details this.
What's insane, Netanyahu allowed Fatah Police terrorists to operate in Area C to help destroy this archaeology sites cause of the CoronaVirus.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Another great example of that incredible Jewish self respect. The underlying problem is that Jewish men for over millennia were forced to be completely submissive in order to survive the evil envious barbarian christ pagans and that made our men think and act like women. That's what happens to men when there's no way to protect our women and children for a very long time. We become weak like women and children and do hideous things like trade Jewish blood for Arab feelings. As a normal man, i wanna trade Arab blood for Jewish feelings.         
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Another great example of that incredible Jewish self respect. The underlying problem is that Jewish men for over millennia were forced to be completely submissive in order to survive the evil envious barbarian christ pagans and that made our men think and act like women. That's what happens to men when there's no way to protect our women and children for a very long time. We become weak like women and children and do hideous things like trade Jewish blood for Arab feelings. As a normal man, i wanna trade Arab blood for Jewish feelings.         

The majority of Israeli Jews are horrified by this. It's simply not true, we're ready to fight. The leftists in charge aren't weak cowards, they're serious traitors and need to be handled. You underestimate both our people and the leftists that have taken power.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Of course its true, if it wasn't than we wouldn't be in the position we're in. Part reason why so many Jewish men are leftist is because they think like women. Its understandable, we lived 19 centuries as nationless losers and unwanted guest in other peoples homes getting our asses kicked and watching or women and children be abused. Our men are broken. Men are suppose to have a nation and be strong and we had nothing but hope that one day it's going change, well the day has come but you can take the Jew out of the exile but much harder to take the exile out of the Jew. Israel is a disaster and it that way because of our men are broken. Everything in society starts with the men and when the men are broken the people are broken. My point is easy made by the fact that there's not another man like Rav Kahane or better yet hundreds or thousands of Jewish men like Kahane who are willing to take power away from the weak exile minded Jews. There's just not enough real men like Kahane to make a difference. Not even close, so things like hate crimes, looting and murder of our people keep happening and everyone is just locked into doing nothing about it. I personally want to kill Arabs, Muslim and Christian alike. I wanna make aliyah and kill as many Arabs as i can before they put me in prison. That's what i would LOVE to do. I wish i had an army of Jewish men who just want to kill Arabs and kick them out of our house. It's a fantasy, it just doesn't exist right now.
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Of course its true, if it wasn't than we wouldn't be in the position we're in. Part reason why so many Jewish men are leftist is because they think like women. Its understandable, we lived 19 centuries as nationless losers and unwanted guest in other peoples homes getting our asses kicked and watching or women and children be abused. Our men are broken. Men are suppose to have a nation and be strong and we had nothing but hope that one day it's going change, well the day has come but you can take the Jew out of the exile but much harder to take the exile out of the Jew. Israel is a disaster and it that way because of our men are broken. Everything in society starts with the men and when the men are broken the people are broken. My point is easy made by the fact that there's not another man like Rav Kahane or better yet hundreds or thousands of Jewish men like Kahane who are willing to take power away from the weak exile minded Jews. There's just not enough real men like Kahane to make a difference. Not even close, so things like hate crimes, looting and murder of our people keep happening and everyone is just locked into doing nothing about it. I personally want to kill Arabs, Muslim and Christian alike. I wanna make aliyah and kill as many Arabs as i can before they put me in prison. That's what i would LOVE to do. I wish i had an army of Jewish men who just want to kill Arabs and kick them out of our house. It's a fantasy, it just doesn't exist right now.

This is not what Rav Kahane taught. We must take the government and give the non-Jew and non-Noachide residents three options: follow the 7 laws, go or die. Rage is power brother, but power with no control is no power at all, harness your passions so you use them and not vice versa.

You'd be shocked how many of us are ready to take the state back, and the average Israeli man doesn't think like a woman, go there and you'll see, that's in America. There is a deathly lack of information on threats, and a toxic overdose of lying propaganda that the FGMers want to chop chop side by side in peace with us. If you are able to explain Kahanist thought in a way that they can relate to, the vast majority of Israeli Jews turn around. Remember, Rav Kahane would have won the election.

Beware of speaking lashon hara against your brothers, Hashem has a special place in His "heart" for us. Certainly, you have a very vocal and powerful left wing class that does everything to indoctrinate the new generation, but Arabs consistently wake them out of their stupor and they're hungry for the information we have, they can see them behaving worse than animals and don't believe the media.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Im not a rabbi and don't want to be. I don't wanna give options to Muslims or Christians who've pissed in our faces centuries as they stole our heritage, mocked it and reinvented it into a desecration and called it theirs. The insult is so outrageous it really is beyond words. That's why there is no talking and the only option for these arrogant thieving snakes is a bullet to the head and put shaking trembling fear into them and literally run them out. I just don't believe that many or most or even alot of Jewish men in Israel have what it takes to actually finish the war against the Arabs and all of our enemies who live inside our house. Another example, the Catholic pagan church that desecrates our capital city, yeah i wanna kill them too and i'd really enjoy that one. The abuse and insult to our faces is too outrageous for waaaay too long for an offer of "options". Just think of all the people and children and families who've murdered and tortured just brutally by these evil bastards and their idealology that we should give "options". It's unbelievable. The time for Jewish hedging and "can't we all just get along" nonsense is over, its weak and all it does make the world disrespect us even more. There's a time to start the killing and the cleansing and for us its been time. I don't wanna be a rabbi, and i don't give a damn about what all these wimpy rabbis have to say. They're more exile minded than most Jews. I just wanna be a man like our ancestors were, a normal one with testicles and a middle finger that's get raised. We look like fools and cowards to the world and its disgusting.                 

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
But they will never prove our Torah wrong even if they succeed
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
99 % Jews would happily live under sharia arabs

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                             :fist:

Of course, because the "Fakestinians" have no viable,
genuine history of their own so they jealously attempt to
discredit  and take legitmacy away from  HaShem's
sacred chosen people.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
99 % Jews would happily live under sharia arabs

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump shouldn't mock people that think Jews want to live under Arabs like that.