Author Topic: A שחור beat old man at nursing home  (Read 2257 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
A שחור beat old man at nursing home
« on: May 23, 2020, 01:50:04 PM »
A 20 year old שחור beat an old man to a bloody pulp at a nursing home.  And nobody noticed?
Don't put your old folks in a nursing home.  At least until you know for sure it is run by people and not שחור.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nursing-home-michigan-lockdown-unaware-151606955.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A שחור beat old man at nursing home
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 02:09:16 PM »

Found this in the comment section under the article:

I called the nursing home about this they informed me the man is a patient there also that attacked the other elderly gentleman and that they were still going investigating the incident. The attackers name is Jayron Hayden he is currently out on bail and had already uploaded videos to his social media bragging about the crime and being out on bail.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 11:14:54 PM »
Does JTF now have a censor that changes the N word to shachor (black)?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 09:28:30 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                             :fist:

The piece of despicable and low subhuman sewage that
did this will surely rot in and curse Gehennom with their
presence  as well as anyone that does these type of things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 04:12:33 PM »
Rabbi Mizrachi said in a lecture that a man asked his Rabbi if he should put his father in a nursing home and the Rabbi replied, "a father can raise ten kids but ten kids can't take care of one father?". Sometimes there are advanced medical needs that make a nursing home with a hospital next to it completely necessary, and the guys that have hidden cameras and visit daily usually get good service for their parents. But you don't trust the nurses, and especially not the doctors, considering I can tell you stories of girls close to me that were raped while hypnotized by shrinks, and the particular 20 year old in question here was in fact studying to be a shrink:

"The suspect identified as, Jaydon Hayden, 20, is a student at Walter Reuther Psychiatric Hospital in Westland, Michigan."
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 11:15:10 PM »
Does JTF now have a censor that changes the N word to shachor (black)?
Just call a spade a spade!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 11:35:50 PM »
Just call a spade a spade!!!!

So JTF is against all these pro-crime black people. And the leftists that support them. The reason is the crime, but also with that is that they've been convinced to spend their lives on frivolous nonsense that in the 50s any black person would look at them like clowns for doing. Also against rap and the counter-culture it spawns, and the culture and politicians in basically any black majority country. You can just say "I hate [censored]" instead of all of that, but your message is that you don't like black people and that isn't going to convince anyone of anything. I'm all for anyone saying what they want when they want to, but this is the big booby trap. The Soviet agents were tenacious, you make black people go crazy and convince them to be criminals, and then when anyone says anything you call them racist. Way smarter idea than class struggle, but then again the average KGB agent was vastly more intelligent than Marx and his absurd drivel. One move, the young hate the old, white people and black people hate each other, the free-thinking intellectual hates the politically correct intellectual, and the and the free-thinking moron hates the moron with some common sense. Boom one word, you're the bad guy to a few and the good guy, a freedom fighter almost to the other few. Not to mention the sensitive and easily offended have a raison d'être now.

You want people to understand these issues and make an informed decision or at least that's the right thing to want. If you want to say blacks are monkeys and slaves, like guess you don't have any black friends there, but I'm all for you having your fun, just now this forum will convince far less.

When I came here I thought everyone was a bunch of stupid racists over a stupid word, everyone is trained to think that, and in reality only one or two people here would really be happy if we changed our mission statement to include opposing black people in general.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 05:25:31 AM »
I respect all decent people whether they are black,white,red or yellow but have disdain for ghetto garbage as well as trailer trash!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 11:24:36 AM »
I respect all decent people whether they are black,white,red or yellow but have disdain for ghetto garbage as well as trailer trash!!!!

Well if someone's red like get him skin cream, white guy that isn't great in the sun. I know from all this time that you're clearly not racist, you just want to say something against, in this case, black hood rats that murder innocent people for fun. The discussion can go very deep into how rap promotes it, how liberals breaking down morality in society, with a strong focus on black people, makes these people behave worse than animals. It's a very intellectual conversation dealing with many issues, and you're clearly capable. On StørmFrønt, people argue about who hates [censored] more. It's their little game. Let them have their fun, I know the Nazi compounds in Quebec, and my friend almost got himself killed when he brought one of my black "workers" there, but other than that their money is the same color as anyone else's, they can tickle each other with words and give me money and I don't care. They aren't experiencing any intellectual growth, or convincing anyone of anything. So I agree with the policy here of just putting censored, anyone coming here won't bother to analyze the message unless they're tenacious. The second they see that, they are trained to assume what anyone that says [censored] believes.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 11:11:18 PM »
Well if someone's red like get him skin cream, white guy that isn't great in the sun.

I think he means American Indians when he said red.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 11:24:39 PM »

I think he means American Indians when he said red.

Yeah whatever, just trying to be funny. Everyone says that, I don't care if he's black white blue or orange, it's an old line that is too easy to make jokes with.