Author Topic: Don Lemon calling on celebrities to get on TV and encourage the rioters  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Here is video clip posted to twitter, Don Lemon inciting violence on CNN while the country burns down

https://twitter.com/TNHTalk/status/1267075303949717506

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Oddly enough he’s one of these geniuses who would encourage these protesters to burn his house down like they tried to burn down cnn headquarters.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oddly enough he’s one of these geniuses who would encourage these protesters to burn his house down like they tried to burn down cnn headquarters.

He took heat from his base as an Uncle Tom for not being radical enough in support of BLM in the past.  By now he knows that he is untouchable by CNN and will never be fired, as their symbol of black empowerment, so he can also pander to his far left critics at the same time and this time not lose his street cred

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This people like Don Lemon should be carefull what they wish for. I have seen that the "activists" reached already Hollywood and destroyed the places where people like Lemon like to eat and shop. The slogans have changed again. I read among others on the walls:

Bezos must die
Capitalism sucks
Kill the pigs
Reptilians are reality
Shoot the 1%.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Plenty of these phony celeberities also wanted to kill Trump.