Author Topic: George Floyd: violent armed burglar, cocaine dealer, serial thief (new video)  (Read 2656 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 30 minutes this week.

Video version on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZNm6xnbis4Ze

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2020-06-06.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Btw, the woman he robbed at gunpoint was pregnant, and reports say he pointed the gun at her stomach.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Btw, the woman he robbed at gunpoint was pregnant, and reports say he pointed the gun at her stomach.

Yep! He was an absolute degenerate. Candace Owens, a black woman, exposed all of this in a Facebook rant called "I DO NOT support George Floyd!"

Good riddance to this lowlife! Be prepared for more "protests" when the cop gets a light sentence based on the evidence.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
There's going to be a protest 8n my neighborhood this afternoon.  I wish everyone here could be armed and waiting for them just like in Coeur Dd Alene Idaho.

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
CHAIM BEN PESACH (Victor Vancier) you criticize everyone but you yourself spent time in prison too .....
Don't be a hypocrite !!!
George Floyd was an ex con but still doesn't deserve to be treated that way by cops , no one should be treated that way by cops !
I didn't know that George Floyd was an ex con and spent time in prison but still it doesn't justify that kind of treatment by police !

Chaim you don't support Trump, you support the Damn-Rats ! you criticize Jews that fight the evil Israeli regime ..... not sure which side you are on ..... you make no sense !

Victor Vancier (born December 25, 1956), commonly referred to by his Hebrew name, Chaim Ben Pesach (Hebrew: חיים בן פסח‎) is an American political activist and the founder and director of the United States-based Kahanist organization, Jewish Task Force (JTF)[1] and the former National Chairman of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) in the United States.[2] In 1987, he was convicted on charges related to a series of terrorist bombings conducted during his time with the JDL to protest Soviet treatment of Jews.[2] He served over five years in federal prison for his involvement in 18 bombings in New York and Washington.[3]
On the ZELLO APP : asheriko

Online Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
GO TO HELL "A-S-H-E-R"

WE DON'T :'( FOR BLACKS!! WE DON'T FEEL GUILTY FOR THEIR PROBLEMS!! 

CHAIM WENT TO PRISON FOR BEING A REAL HERO!! SO DID RAV KAHANE ZT'L!!
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
CHAIM BEN PESACH (Victor Vancier) you criticize everyone but you yourself spent time in prison too .....
Don't be a hypocrite !!!
George Floyd was an ex con but still doesn't deserve to be treated that way by cops , no one should be treated that way by cops !
I didn't know that George Floyd was an ex con and spent time in prison but still it doesn't justify that kind of treatment by police !

Chaim you don't support Trump, you support the Damn-Rats ! you criticize Jews that fight the evil Israeli regime ..... not sure which side you are on ..... you make no sense !

Victor Vancier (born December 25, 1956), commonly referred to by his Hebrew name, Chaim Ben Pesach (Hebrew: חיים בן פסח‎) is an American political activist and the founder and director of the United States-based Kahanist organization, Jewish Task Force (JTF)[1] and the former National Chairman of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) in the United States.[2] In 1987, he was convicted on charges related to a series of terrorist bombings conducted during his time with the JDL to protest Soviet treatment of Jews.[2] He served over five years in federal prison for his involvement in 18 bombings in New York and Washington.[3]

Someone quoting a wiki about a right winger who says he's himself a right winger is such a noob.

I did not realize anyone here said it is good that the cop put his knee on the guy's neck. Please quote.

Also we do support Trump. Check the Trump memes in the meme page, and all the support videos. We're not happy that there's not someone who is a better moral role model in his life before this, but he is infinitely better than the left and has impressed me personally, because I expected him to be a RINO sellout that would only help leftists. He got some good stuff done.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
GO TO HELL "A-S-H-E-R"[/b][/size]

WE DON'T :'( FOR BLACKS!! WE DON'T FEEL GUILTY FOR THEIR PROBLEMS!![/size] 

CHAIM WENT TO PRISON FOR BEING A REAL HERO!! SO DID RAV KAHANE ZT'L!!
[/size]

We... who are you? I mean like to make a rule we, as in like JTF don't "cry for black people", like I'd be sad if to Allen West something happened. We don't cry for any evil person, and we don't indeed feel guilty for anyone else's problems. It would have been great if the pregnant woman that the "gentle giant" mugged with a weapon had a gun and shot him, would have saved a lot of black lives.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member