Author Topic: Ben Carson MOPS THE FLOOR with Ilhan Omar, She didn't see that coming  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiXV0nrLf8E

It is so sad to see this good man to work so hard with the goal to better the lifes of his fellow citizens and on the other side you have Demonrats who burn literally their businesses and workplaces down.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
It is so sad to see this good man to work so hard with the goal to better the lifes of his fellow citizens and on the other side you have Demonrats who burn literally their businesses and workplaces down.
I totally respect Dr, Carson

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Youtube is so biased. It is a shame.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member