Author Topic: "Black Lives Matter" Desecrate Memory of Emmett Till  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Black Lives Matter" Desecrate Memory of Emmett Till
« on: June 12, 2020, 07:50:40 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

I saw a BLM lawn sign near where I live that listed black people who were "someone's baby". Emmett Till was someone murdered by whites for flirting with a white woman and the whites were declared not guilty by a white jury (opposite of OJ) despite eye witnesses. I first learned about him in US History class in 11th Grade (back in 1999). It was one of the things that sparked the Civil Rights Movement. The sign listed Till first and Floyd last as if Till he was the first in a list of blacks killed by police. Till was innocent but I'm sure a large number of the people on the list were career criminals like Floyd. I'm sure they didn't include black victims of murder in Chicago. I guess they don't believe all black lives matter just like they don't like when you say all lives in general matter.

How can someone compare an innocent black teenager with a career criminal like Floyd?

I've seen so many BLM lawn signs and other Liberal lawn signs near where I live including some in very expensive mansion style houses. In 2008, affirmative action people stole John McCain campaign signs from someone on my street but no one would dare touch an Obama or BLM sign because "dat would be racist, UMM".