Author Topic: Dr. Dan's Plagues  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Dr. Dan's Plagues
« on: June 10, 2020, 08:11:50 PM »
Dr. Dan shared his idea of plagues in current events.

1. Coronavirus
2. Schvartzas Going Ape
3. Homosexual Abomination Month

I have an idea for the fourth. Thunderstorms and downed wires.

Last Wednesday, my cable TV, phone service, and Internet was down (it was only my house but it took until Monday that Verizon could send someone to fix it). Because of the virus, there were less people working. I don't know if affirmative action problems were part of it. It took two and a half hours on hold to finally talk to them. They were late on Monday because people called out that were supposed to work and when I called, I was on hold so I picked for them to call back and it was computer that called me back and when I got a person, I got disconnected.

In other areas near me, because lost electric power and there were many downed wires and I heard someone died in the storm. Because of the virus, my doctor didn't get the message from CVS to renew my prescription so I had to call him. But the CVS was looted so I had to go to a different one. I live near the border with the City of Philadelphia. The CVS is right on the city side. The apes ransacked all the stores on the city side. The suburban police stood on the suburban side as if they were border guards preventing invasion. The city police did nothing and allowed the looters to continue. They destroyed many stores and almost an entire shopping center was looted. When I went to the other CVS, they were closing at 6:00 PM because they have workers that live in the city and had to be home before the curfew and it wasn't even 6:00 PM yet and they still wouldn't let me in. So I went to Rite Aid but I had to go back the next day so I couldn't fill the whole prescription at once. There was someone that went there because a different Rite Aid lost power.

After the Rite Aid last Wednesday, I went to the supermarket. When I left, it started pouring and I had to wait to ride home on my bike and while I was waiting, the police came to warn about a tornado warning.

The supermarket was a zoo for a few months. By that I mean they had Bolshevik rules meant that to "prevent" the spread of the virus. There was a Bolshevik line to get in. There were people whose job was to say on their cell phone how many people went in at the exit, they counted who left. There was one line for all the checkouts so it spilled into one of the kosher aisles (aisle 2). One day it ran around from 4, to 3, and then 2. The "brilliant" people from the corporate headquarters made these rules. It made people closer than further, especially if you were in those aisles to shop. At the end they at least opened a separate line in a different aisle for self-checkout. Last Thursday, there were a lot more people than usual because the other supermarket in the area (that doesn't have Bolshevik rules like that even though it's a smaller supermarket by size) lost power so it was an even bigger zoo. I don't think affirmative action played a role in making the supermarket a zoo. There were mostly black workers who may have been hired with affirmative action but they weren't acting in an affirmative action way. But the Bolshevik rules made it look like they were paying people just to monitor lines and enforce the rules rather than to man the checkout counters.

The self-hating Jewish Bolshevik Governor relaxed restrictions on June 6 ("the yellow phase") so now all the Bolshevik rules are over except they still make people wear a mask and have signs that say people should stay 6 feet away (the latter was never enforced anyway). My synagogue also has outdoor minyans now because of the yellow phase.

So all these are examples of how the virus, affirmative action animals, and the weather all work together to cause mass chaos in the ordinary lives of ordinary people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dr. Dan's Plagues
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 07:47:17 AM »
Third plague will be autonomous zones like CHAZ. Only because no one is doing anything about it except applaud or talk tough.

We are at the beginnings of a civil war and the federal government hasn’t set an example what those animals deserve.

CNN and msnbc are all treasonous and should be shut down.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 06:29:22 PM »
Everyone gets 2 or 3 thunder storms a year and power goes out a few hours. It is not a biblical plague.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 07:17:11 PM »
Everyone gets 2 or 3 thunder storms a year and power goes out a few hours. It is not a biblical plague.

The fact that it interacted with the virus and the going ape, it made things even harder than it could have been.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 10:36:17 AM »
Dr. Dan shared his idea of plagues in current events.

1. Coronavirus
2. Schvartzas Going Ape
3. Homosexual Abomination Month

I have an idea for the fourth. Thunderstorms and downed wires.

Last Wednesday, my cable TV, phone service, and Internet was down (it was only my house but it took until Monday that Verizon could send someone to fix it). Because of the virus, there were less people working. I don't know if affirmative action problems were part of it. It took two and a half hours on hold to finally talk to them. They were late on Monday because people called out that were supposed to work and when I called, I was on hold so I picked for them to call back and it was computer that called me back and when I got a person, I got disconnected.

In other areas near me, because lost electric power and there were many downed wires and I heard someone died in the storm. Because of the virus, my doctor didn't get the message from CVS to renew my prescription so I had to call him. But the CVS was looted so I had to go to a different one. I live near the border with the City of Philadelphia. The CVS is right on the city side. The apes ransacked all the stores on the city side. The suburban police stood on the suburban side as if they were border guards preventing invasion. The city police did nothing and allowed the looters to continue. They destroyed many stores and almost an entire shopping center was looted. When I went to the other CVS, they were closing at 6:00 PM because they have workers that live in the city and had to be home before the curfew and it wasn't even 6:00 PM yet and they still wouldn't let me in. So I went to Rite Aid but I had to go back the next day so I couldn't fill the whole prescription at once. There was someone that went there because a different Rite Aid lost power.

After the Rite Aid last Wednesday, I went to the supermarket. When I left, it started pouring and I had to wait to ride home on my bike and while I was waiting, the police came to warn about a tornado warning.

The supermarket was a zoo for a few months. By that I mean they had Bolshevik rules meant that to "prevent" the spread of the virus. There was a Bolshevik line to get in. There were people whose job was to say on their cell phone how many people went in at the exit, they counted who left. There was one line for all the checkouts so it spilled into one of the kosher aisles (aisle 2). One day it ran around from 4, to 3, and then 2. The "brilliant" people from the corporate headquarters made these rules. It made people closer than further, especially if you were in those aisles to shop. At the end they at least opened a separate line in a different aisle for self-checkout. Last Thursday, there were a lot more people than usual because the other supermarket in the area (that doesn't have Bolshevik rules like that even though it's a smaller supermarket by size) lost power so it was an even bigger zoo. I don't think affirmative action played a role in making the supermarket a zoo. There were mostly black workers who may have been hired with affirmative action but they weren't acting in an affirmative action way. But the Bolshevik rules made it look like they were paying people just to monitor lines and enforce the rules rather than to man the checkout counters.

The self-hating Jewish Bolshevik Governor relaxed restrictions on June 6 ("the yellow phase") so now all the Bolshevik rules are over except they still make people wear a mask and have signs that say people should stay 6 feet away (the latter was never enforced anyway). My synagogue also has outdoor minyans now because of the yellow phase.

So all these are examples of how the virus, affirmative action animals, and the weather all work together to cause mass chaos in the ordinary lives of ordinary people.

You hit the nail on the head.  I always wondered if Gov.Wolf was Jewish.  But I don't think he is.   Wikopedia states he Methodist.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 10:38:43 PM »
I thought he was an assimilated and intermarried self-hating Jew.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 09:51:28 AM »
I thought he was an assimilated and intermarried self-hating Jew.

I used to think so, too.   But he's a WASP.    He's a liberal, but he's a very low key, likable guy.  Not your typical big-mouthed, arrogant politician.   Here's his background from Wikopedia:

Early life and education:
Wolf was born and raised in Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania, the son of the late Cornelia Rohlman (née Westerman) and William Trout Wolf, a business executive.[2][3][4] His hometown was named after his ancestor, who was the town's postmaster.[5]

He was raised Methodist[6] but is now affiliated with the Episcopal Church.[7]

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 10:04:03 AM »
His mother's maiden name ends in man. Are you sure she was not a self-hating Jew?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 10:07:52 AM »
His mother's maiden name ends in man. Are you sure she was not a self-hating Jew?

I now what you mean but Cornelia Rohlman is not a Jewish name.  Rohlman is German surname.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2020, 10:08:48 AM »
What about Westerman?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2020, 10:11:15 AM »
What about Westerman?

It's not.  Most likely, English or German.  A WASP last  name.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 10:36:15 PM »
Third plague will be autonomous zones like CHAZ. Only because no one is doing anything about it except applaud or talk tough.

We are at the beginnings of a civil war and the federal government hasn’t set an example what those animals deserve.

CNN and msnbc are all treasonous and should be shut down.

I agree with you here.  People laughed off CHAZ as a 'summer of love' event, but CHAZ is heavily armed, and has no intention of 'cooperating' with Seattle... not to mention Seattle is actually coddling them, and sending them food, supplies.