Author Topic: What year did black crime become a big problem in the US?  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm sure the freed slaves didn't commit crimes when they were freed. When did it start to be a bad problem (especially in black neighborhoods)?

Was it because of the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam who misused the civil rights movement and turned it into a black power movement?

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What year did black crime become a big problem in the US?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 05:45:06 PM »
The year the slaves first came over from Africa.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 09:20:29 PM »
I'm serious. I'm guessing it was in the 1960's. Obviously the mainstream media won't tell you the history of it.

The black family structure was destroyed following the civil rights movement. I'm guessing that had something to do with it. The Black Panthers and Malcolm X probably incited it.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 08:41:40 PM »
I'm serious. I'm guessing it was in the 1960's. Obviously the mainstream media won't tell you the history of it.

The black family structure was destroyed following the civil rights movement. I'm guessing that had something to do with it. The Black Panthers and Malcolm X probably incited it.
I know you were.  I was just trying to be a wise guy.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 11:22:55 PM »
Black crime has been a major problem in US urban areas since the 1960's

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 11:37:29 PM »
While it's always been a problem... black crime was the lowest in the 1950s.   That was also when there was still a black 'family unit'.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 11:54:24 PM »
Black crime has been a major problem in US urban areas since the 1960's

So I was right.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 12:48:07 AM »
I'm sure the freed slaves didn't commit crimes when they were freed. When did it start to be a bad problem (especially in black neighborhoods)?

Was it because of the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam who misused the civil rights movement and turned it into a black power movement?

"Great switch" under Lyndon Johnson. The Demonrats started saying, "we love black people" and promoting degeneracy to them. They bought it because many black people really like to party and degeneracy is great fun at one. They just never bought into the homosexual movement because the concept of a real man still exists in their culture.

So from the 1940s 1950s where you have almost all black families with two parents and doing crime at a normal rate like everyone, boom 1970 most have 1 parent and crime is everywhere, and boom today almost all only have one parent and they burn down their crime ridden-neighborhoods in crimes to protest police dealing with criminals in the act of committing crimes.

The democrats give them every win they can to encourage it and free stuff. They spend billions on promoting homosexuality, but luckily most black guys aren't falling for it, though "whatever I don't care what they do" is a new phenomenon spreading because apparently they think a lesbian rapper is good, and so maybe that last bastion is indeed falling.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 01:28:29 AM »

So I was right.
Indeed you were & it was in the late 1960's that the JDL was formed to combat black crimes & aggression  against Jews!!!