Poll

Is "Black Lives Matter" a hate group?

Yes
5 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Is "Black Lives Matter" a hate group?  (Read 1191 times)

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is "Black Lives Matter" a hate group?
« on: June 23, 2020, 03:22:53 PM »
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/pennsylvania/montgomgery-county-commissioner-joe-gale-black-lives-matter-20200618.html

I voted for him. He took on the Republican Establishment and won the primary. Then he said vote for him and only him in November. That's because there are two Democrats and two Republicans on the ballot, and 3 out of the 4 win. That means the majority party will always have a 2-1 margin on the county's Board of Commissioners. I think he beat a Republican black incumbent in November to get elected. It used to be a Republican area. Then one year one of the two Republican Commissioners did a dirty trick so he could be named the head of the Board of Commissioners and made a coalition with the one Democrat (Kind of like Likud hijacks elections results at times and includes Left Wing parties in the coalition even though the voters want a Right Wing coalition.). After that the Democrats always won two of the three seats. The Democrats are the majority anyway. The Republicans were just rich fiscal Conservatives so I guess when their kids grew up, they registered Democrats, more in line with their rich Democrat views. It's a lie that Republicans are only for rich people.

Now all the Liberals are upset that he said Is "Black Lives Matter" is a hate group.

Last time, Joe Gale's running mate in the Primary was his brother. I thought it was in November, making at least one of the two elected. But from reading online, I think his brother lost the Primary to a RINO.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/Joe_Gale

On November 13, 2018, Montgomery County Commissioner Joe Gale announced that his running mate when he seeks re-election for County Commissioner will be his brother, Sean Gale. Joe Gale's brother Sean Gale was his campaign manager in his successful bid to become Montgomery County Commissioner. In a press release Joe Gale stated "The swamp wants me gone. The Democrats want a RINO (Republican in name only) who is easy to grease and their establishment Republican friends want a RINO who is willing to be greased. This is why I am selecting a qualified running-mate that reflects the common-sense values of Republican families and taxpayers. This person must share my vision for winning back control of the county from a Democrat Party majority determined to turn Montgomery County into Philadelphia. That person is fellow pro-life conservative Sean Gale."[17] The primary election will be held on May 21, 2019[18]

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:35:00 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is "Black Lives Matter" a hate group?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 03:25:39 PM »
Of course it is.