Author Topic: No solidarity among lefties Spike Lee apologizes for defending friend W. Allan  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.indiewire.com/2020/06/spike-lee-woody-allen-cancel-culture-apology-1202237414/

Director Spike Lee has issued an apology via Twitter for controversial marks he made Saturday in defense of Woody Allen against cancel culture on a morning radio show. During an interview on New York City radio station WOR’s “In the Morning,” Lee said, “I’d just like to say Woody Allen is a great, great filmmaker, and this cancel thing is not just Woody. And I think when we look back on it we are going to see that — short of killing somebody — I don’t know that you can just erase somebody like they never existed.”

Lee also added, “Woody is a friend of mine, a fellow Knick fan, so I know he’s going through it right now.” In his Twitter apology following the interview, Lee said, “I deeply apologize. My words were wrong. I do not and will not tolerate sexual harassment, assault or violence. Such treatment causes real damage that can’t be minimized.” See the post in full below.

I Deeply Apologize. My Words Were WRONG. I Do Not And Will Not Tolerate Sexual Harassment, Assault Or Violence. Such Treatment Causes Real Damage That Can't Be Minimized.-Truly, Spike Lee.

This lefties are such illoyal crocodiles!

Woody Allan said in an interview with the German newspaper WELT, that he doesn't care. After Hachette publishers cancelled his book, he had 14 minutes later an other publisher. And shortly after Amazon terminated him he was able to make a new movie. After some actors refused to work with him he looked for new ones and found them of cause.

Woody says, that he should have abused his daughter is nonsense.

But Woody wonders, why he gets treated so badly, althrough he employed lots of women and paid them the same he paid men. Never were any complains about him by employees.  :::D

https://www.welt.de/kultur/kino/plus209931875/Woody-Allen-Dass-ich-meine-Tochter-missbraucht-haette-ist-doch-Unsinn.html

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani