Author Topic: What happened to zerohedge? Why are they so mainstream nowerdays?  (Read 967 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
???

After they were banned from Twitter, they came back as Democrats! Really strange.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What happened to zerohedge? Why are they so mainstream nowerdays?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 11:53:08 PM »
???

After they were banned from Twitter, they came back as Democrats! Really strange.  :o

They did?  LOL.  Surprising.

They have always pushed anti-Israel conspiracy and have always been market permabears angry about the financial system and federal reserve meddling.  Basically Ron Paulites.   I would be surprised to see them being democrats now.   Their banning was a form of censorship by the Dem establishment that Jack is part of. 

But they also deserved the banning according to the strict rules of twitter because they doxxed a specific Chinese researcher and encouraged readers to "pay him a visit." 

They are generally scumbags, so I was not too sympathetic when they got banned.

Earlier in the course of the pandemic when they were pushing the "bioweapon" conspiracy hard, they quoted extensively from a convicted pedophile, which I found odd.  There are so many ways you can make the argument and so many people and scientists you can cite, why the need to focus on this pedophile's opinion?  Sick people there.