Author Topic: DeSean Jackson Makes Nazi Comments  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
DeSean Jackson Makes Nazi Comments
« on: July 07, 2020, 05:25:53 PM »
https://sports.yahoo.com/desean-jackson-eagles-instagram-fake-hitler-quote-anti-semitism-farrakhan-034221683.html

If this was a white player talking about blacks, you can imagine what would happen.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: DeSean Jackson Makes Nazi Comments
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 10:18:06 PM »
He’s another Jew hater. In today’s “cancel culture” I’ve decided to just cancel the NFL. Screw watching that garbage.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 01:26:48 AM »
Former NBA player, current NBA "Analyst" for ESPN, Stephen Jackson, has defended DeSean Jackson's Hitlerian quotes as "telling the truth"

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1280635668700561411?s=20

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 01:41:10 AM »
At least his team is telling him that it's wrong to say what he said. Usually blacks get away with that but white players wouldn't if they said something about a black player. The Eagles' owner might be Jewish (I don't know if his mother is Jewish.) although intermarried but his first wife was Jewish.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 12:13:23 PM »
Because I am against the entire cancel culture I don't call for this PoS to be cancelled.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 10:10:31 PM »
Because I am against the entire cancel culture I don't call for this PoS to be cancelled.

I agree.

It is anyway too late for this type of action.  There is a critical mass of black people who believe these ideas and subscribe to Farrakhan. Telling them "This is evil" or "You are stupid" is not going to work.  Banning Jackson from the NFL is not going to work and will only fuel a backlash.  They will claim that the Jews are "in control" of everything and suppress their ideas because it points out "the truth" as they see it and which the Jews don't like.

What is needed is for academic scholars to come out of hiding, to get their hands dirty and to refute and ridicule the views of Farrakhan and others like him with solid evidence and proofs, demonstrating the lies these people are being told.  Even people with low IQ and massive confirmation bias can still be irked by the idea they are being lied to.  Perhaps then they will snap out of it.

As a trial run, they need historians to present a crash course to Jackson and explain how Farrakhan fooled and misled him.  Maybe he'll open his eyes to it and explain to his community, "you are wrong"

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 05:31:56 AM »
Or get them a jewish agent.

I agree.

It is anyway too late for this type of action.  There is a critical mass of black people who believe these ideas and subscribe to Farrakhan. Telling them "This is evil" or "You are stupid" is not going to work.  Banning Jackson from the NFL is not going to work and will only fuel a backlash.  They will claim that the Jews are "in control" of everything and suppress their ideas because it points out "the truth" as they see it and which the Jews don't like.

What is needed is for academic scholars to come out of hiding, to get their hands dirty and to refute and ridicule the views of Farrakhan and others like him with solid evidence and proofs, demonstrating the lies these people are being told.  Even people with low IQ and massive confirmation bias can still be irked by the idea they are being lied to.  Perhaps then they will snap out of it.

As a trial run, they need historians to present a crash course to Jackson and explain how Farrakhan fooled and misled him.  Maybe he'll open his eyes to it and explain to his community, "you are wrong"

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 09:39:48 AM »
There's no getting around it.  A high percentage of blacks hate whites and Jews in particular.   Today, they are even more brazen about it, and have little or no fear of financial repercussions or consequences, as there are none.    I won't watch the games anymore.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 01:26:16 AM »
Or get them a jewish agent.

But these guys have Jewish agents!  (And GM's and team owners, many of whom they personally like)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2020, 04:14:26 PM »
I wonder if Stephen Jackson and George Floyd have the same father.  There is a lot of resemblance there.