Author Topic: China is evil and is causing trouble for Israel.  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
China is evil and is causing trouble for Israel.
« on: July 22, 2020, 02:37:16 PM »
The US supports annexation and China is against it. China used the coronavirus to stop the annexation and now some in the US are upset about Israel's friendly relations with China. Netanyahu cares more about China and Communists than about Jewish rights and real friends of Israel.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: China is evil and is causing trouble for Israel.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 03:25:21 PM »
At least China is diplomatic because they cause trouble for everyone.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 10:39:08 PM »
Also China knows how to deal with it's hostile Muslim population!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 05:04:36 PM »
I have no evidence that China will do anything other than vote against Israel as usual in the UN with annexation. It's quite silly to say they released their new elderly killer to stop it, they put out one every few years so they don't have to pay pensions. This one didn't only kill old people so they decided instead to use it for more government control. It also helped with Hong Kong.

America is forcing Israel to have "friendly relations with China". Our friends? Our friends don't want us to sell or make pea shooters. At least China doesn't pretend they're our badger daddy telling us what to do for our own good. If America was an actual friend of Israel and wasn't trying to cut off our legs, we would be ecstatic to make and sell the best guns for them. America tells us we can't have our land and we can't have our friends and we have to worship our enemies. China has no better friend than America for its forcing of others to deal with those monsters, at least they're not backstabbing us.

Also China knows how to deal with it's hostile Muslim population!!!!

No they don't. It gets worse and worse there daily. Their brutal authoritarianism is a paradise breeding ground for Pisslam. Their evil government makes an FGMing government look good by comparison, so if they do nothing to muslims or continue messing with them, Islam will keep growing there. Furthermore, you can burn every koran and beard and force pork in the mouth of every muslim on earth, you're using a system to deal with people, as retard commies always do, and their systems always ignore the reality for the people. Either they kick them out, or put them in villages together to wipe themselves out and take the ones that hate Islam out one by one or it will continue to tear them apart.

Rav Kahane spoke at length about the futility of Arafat YS"V becoming a baal teshuva and saying "make love not war". His focus was the birth rate, but ultimately that would just reset the jihad clock and let them get more support before it started again. You think Israel should start force feeding pork to the FGMers? You really think it would change anything?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 07:59:30 PM »
I have no evidence that China will do anything other than vote against Israel as usual in the UN with annexation. It's quite silly to say they released their new elderly killer to stop it, they put out one every few years so they don't have to pay pensions. This one didn't only kill old people so they decided instead to use it for more government control. It also helped with Hong Kong.

That wasn't their intent but it is the result. The evil Blue and White Party deals with the virus at the expense of annexing land. The only reason to not have a fourth election was so that we could annex land. Now it was all in vain. I hope there will be new elections soon with Yamina gaining extra seats. Blue and White will shrink or maybe even disappear. Labor will take some of its seats and others will go to Ein Atid.

America is forcing Israel to have "friendly relations with China". Our friends?

No, America wants us not to have friendly relations with China. Even Chaim said Israel should have the right to sell weapons to whoever it wants but China should not get Israeli weapons (Early 2000s).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 08:27:12 PM »
That wasn't their intent but it is the result. The evil Blue and White Party deals with the virus at the expense of annexing land. The only reason to not have a fourth election was so that we could annex land. Now it was all in vain. I hope there will be new elections soon with Yamina gaining extra seats. Blue and White will shrink or maybe even disappear. Labor will take some of its seats and others will go to Ein Atid.

No, America wants us not to have friendly relations with China. Even Chaim said Israel should have the right to sell weapons to whoever it wants but China should not get Israeli weapons (Early 2000s).

I don't really care if the Israeli government annexes it or not. There are Jews there, it's Israel. I read about hilltop heroes who make farms where the government is planning to make a terrorist camp out of land Hashem gave us with miracles, and they're the ones annexing it. Screw waiting for blue and white, and whatever the Israeli government does, I do not expect it to help at all. All the condemnations from around the world, and for sure in the end whatever they had planned fits with their plans to give more of Israel for Arabs to G-d forbid try to kill Jews from. Since when has waiting for the government to do something helped? Go make a police force in the areas that are supposed to be annexed and declare them annexed. Force a response, waiting is cowardly, and a violation of one of my principles, "never make yourself an option to someone that is your priority".

"No, America wants us not to have friendly relations with China"

While screwing us and driving us to them. We would be very happy to sell to America instead of China, but China isn't the one telling us what gun they don't want us to invent. I deplore that Israel would sell weapons to a regime guaranteed to use them to oppress innocent people, it would be like if Israel was selling to the Cartel instead of the Colombian government (who greatly appreciate our support). I understand why Israel would sell to the evil Chinese because of how the backstabbing Americans push us to do so.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 11:15:37 PM »
End foreign aid and then it won't be an issue. America should cut foreign aid to all countries. I'm sure Trump would love that. Israel should pressure Trump to be America first and end all foreign aid and he would reward Israel. He's already cutting wasteful spending to some international organizations.

I think Trump is actually more Pro-Israel than many in the Israeli Government (certainly Blue and White). If Netanyahu would tell him no foreign aid, he would cut it. Then Israel could sell whatever to whoever. The US is the country that has most in common with Israel. Both were founded on Biblical principles. Israel has geography (same continent) and history (both nations are over 4,000 years old). Both countries have a smart culture and value education. But Chinese culture is completely different than Biblical culture. The same goes with India. China is a victim of the current Communist regime. Without it, China could be friendly to Israel like India.

We don't know need ties with Communist China. Open an embassy in Taiwan instead.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 11:48:48 PM »
End foreign aid and then it won't be an issue. America should cut foreign aid to all countries. I'm sure Trump would love that. Israel should pressure Trump to be America first and end all foreign aid and he would reward Israel. He's already cutting wasteful spending to some international organizations.

I think Trump is actually more Pro-Israel than many in the Israeli Government (certainly Blue and White). If Netanyahu would tell him no foreign aid, he would cut it. Then Israel could sell whatever to whoever. The US is the country that has most in common with Israel. Both were founded on Biblical principles. Israel has geography (same continent) and history (both nations are over 4,000 years old). Both countries have a smart culture and value education. But Chinese culture is completely different than Biblical culture. The same goes with India. China is a victim of the current Communist regime. Without it, China could be friendly to Israel like India.

We don't know need ties with Communist China. Open an embassy in Taiwan instead.

If we end foreign aid, America will have to pay us three times more than what they do currently for all the services we provide, and will lose their power to pretend they help us. It would not be in their interest at all, we have to do it ourselves. I'm against the concept in general as well, I paid tax because I wanted a road, not because I wanted the government to give my money to Gambia. I'll decide to give charity when I feel a pull to do so myself; who decided it was the governments job to tax us to give our money to foreign states? It's absurd they have that power and obviously just a way to expand government.

I do believe it is a moral evil to deal with the Chinese government that is cruel to its people, and if the rule of compassion to the cruel applies, I shudder to think how we'll end up committing cruelty to the compassionate in fulfillment of the law. Especially considering their theft of technology, cyber attacks and currency manipulation, it is in the world's interest to boycott all Chinese products, illegalize them all considering their boats are packed with drugs when they come in, and I have a personal fantasy that all the companies and infrastructure they bought be declared bankrupt and then we crush them in one night.