Author Topic: Trump has saved Roger Stone!  (Read 949 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Trump has saved Roger Stone!
« on: July 11, 2020, 01:16:34 AM »
President Trump may well have just saved his life, an elated and relieved Roger Stone told The Post moments after learning his sentence was commuted — from Trump himself.

“I’m obviously very pleased,” Stone, 67, said shortly after Trump called his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home with the good news on Friday night.

The reprieve came just days before Stone was to turn himself in on Tuesday to begin serving a 40-month sentence.

I told him I was grateful,” Stone told The Post of his chat with the president.

“He protected my health.”

Stone added, “He believes in justice. I felt pretty confident that if he heard the facts of my case, he would make the right decision.

During their call, Trump, in turn, cited their long friendship and his belief that Stone is not a criminal.

“He said we’ve known each other for 40 years,” Stone said.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/10/roger-stone-grateful-trump-commuted-his-prison-sentence/

Look how Mr. Stone is celebrating with his family: https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1281769260172431360

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 02:30:52 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trump has saved Roger Stone!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 03:23:09 PM »
I still don't understand exactly what they arrested him for.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Trump has saved Roger Stone!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 03:22:44 PM »
Good.  :dance: