Author Topic: Violent Police Measures in Jerusalem Draw Comparisons With Portland Crackdown  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
What is the message of mouth muzzles aka #Masks?

You are not an individual. You have no face. You have no voice. Your opinion is irrelevant. Your function is to conform to society’s commands. If you don’t, we will shame or punish you into obedience.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
These are liberals. In the US, the liberals support social distancing, unless "you be speakin like dis". The liberals let them protest, riot, and loot in the name of "black lives matter".

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

You are not an individual. You have no face. You have no voice. Your opinion is irrelevant. Your function is to conform to society’s commands. If you don’t, we will shame or punish you into obedience.

There is some truth in it.  Althrough we have to care of our next one. So we should not endanger elderly people.

BUT this mask thing should be ended soon. The faster the better for our societies.

I have read Russia has found already a vaccine in their Vector labs. Latest in October it will be on the market. Hope so Israel and US will be this fast too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There is some truth in it.  Althrough we have to care of our next one. So we should not endanger elderly people.

BUT this mask thing should be ended soon. The faster the better for our societies.

I have read Russia has found already a vaccine in their Vector labs. Latest in October it will be on the market. Hope so Israel and US will be this fast too.

Even my sources that like vaccines say to avoid Bill Gates' vaccine like the plague, and it does seem like the "lockdown", the cure will be worse.

Tip of the iceberg, but correct except for "we will shame...", the government will punish, but this is about getting people to snitch on each other and denounce each other when the government says to shame is righteous.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge