Author Topic: Orthodox Jewish Man assaulted by 2 blacks and 1 Hispanic man in Brooklyn  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Jew Hunting season is always open in Brooklyn.  I hope these Orthodox Jews didn't vote for "No Bail" Bill De blasio.   

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/284152

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Jew Hunting season is always open in Brooklyn.  I hope these Orthodox Jews didn't vote for "No Bail" Bill De blasio.   

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/284152

The development is very dangerous.

In 2018 there were 186 antisemitic attacks
In 2019 there were 246 antisemitic attacks
In 2020 there will be 258 antisemitic attacks. (Dec + Jan 43/2*12) If it will not become worse.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
If you cannot get a gun in NY, here are some suggestions for a knife. I believe you can carry a knife fairly easily in NY given the blade is less than 4" in length.  The knives featured here are known as punch or push knives and are excellent for concealment and self-defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1J39TSx6HQ
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 06:15:12 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The Jews I notice in the news being regularly attacked in the streets of NYC are dressed up in those white and black outfits with tall black hats. I would not wear this outfit  if I were them.  It's just asking for trouble.   They become a quickly identifiable target even from blocks away.  Stay Jewish but drop the outfits, and I think the attacks would decrease by at least 50%, maybe even a lot more.  I also think walking with trained attack dogs on short leashes would also reduce attacks.  Often Jews are attacked by more than 1 person at a time, (as was the case in this article)  and an attack dog would really even things up for the Jew.  They would think twice before risking a severe mauling.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Doberman Pinschers are absolutely  terrifying.  My friend used to have 2 of them fenced  in his back yard,  and would leap up in the air by the fence, bare their teeth and bark like devils when I came up the driveway. I almost had a heart attack.  I always used to think they came straight from hell.  They look like it.   My father told me when he was in college, he knew a couple who lived in a bad neighborhood that walked with 2 dobermans at night and never had any problems.   

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Jews I notice in the news being regularly attacked in the streets of NYC are dressed up in those white and black outfits with tall black hats. I would not wear this outfit  if I were them.  It's just asking for trouble.   They become a quickly identifiable target even from blocks away.  Stay Jewish but drop the outfits, and I think the attacks would decrease by at least 50%, maybe even a lot more.  I also think walking w ??? ??? ???ith trained attack dogs on short leashes would also reduce attacks.  Often Jews are attacked by more than 1 person at a time, (as was the case in this article)  and an attack dog would really even things up for the Jew.  They would think twice before risking a severe mauling.

??? ??? ???
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Be safe you guys!!  This is a full on assault against Jewry in the NY....   >:(