Author Topic: If Turkey can change Hagia Sophia into a Mosque, Israel has a right to get rid  (Read 1555 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
If Turkey can change Hagia Sophia into a Mosque, Israel has a right to get rid of that eye sore on the temple mount. Ergogan claims "Sovereignty"  in changing Eastern Orthodox's oldest and holiest house of worship into a center of nasal chanting. so should Israel get up off it's chair and assert Sovereignty and start rebuilding the temple. If this were done in 1948, it would have been accepted by now. Waiting, and dilly dallying only makes matters worse. Turkey "has a right to do what it wants" in it's country, so should Israel...the nation whom Muslims and Christians owe their religions to.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
When I was a boy and I first heard mention of moslem I thought it was some kind of disease.   Then I learned it was some religion.   Scores later, here I am thinking it is some kind of disease.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
If Turkey can change Hagia Sophia into a Mosque, Israel has a right to get rid of that eye sore on the temple mount. Ergogan claims "Sovereignty"  in changing Eastern Orthodox's oldest and holiest house of worship into a center of nasal chanting. so should Israel get up off it's chair and assert Sovereignty and start rebuilding the temple. If this were done in 1948, it would have been accepted by now. Waiting, and dilly dallying only makes matters worse. Turkey "has a right to do what it wants" in it's country, so should Israel...the nation whom Muslims and Christians owe their religions to.
Great idea,but you know how it goes in Israel with the leaders they have.  Netanyahu #1 elected Jew wants to give the Palestinians a state inside Israel, (while they're still killing or trying to kill Jews every day of the week) so he can show how magnanimous he can be giving away Israeli land.  I always say, a good leader should lead by example.  He should give away his own personal property to the Arabs.  That I would have respect for.