Author Topic: UK Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis & Joseph Dweck PROUDLY Distorting Torah  (Read 2181 times)

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: UK Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis & Joseph Dweck PROUDLY Distorting Torah
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 05:12:19 AM »
london is house of lot of insaje jew

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 05:29:54 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Zkxe4e_YE

Sorry but this guy Ron is a clown who makes false accusations against rabbis. 
He also made a video where he agreed to the claims of neonazis about German Jews.  And now they use it as propaganda to spread their message.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 09:01:22 AM »
Sorry but this guy Ron is a clown who makes false accusations against rabbis. 
He also made a video where he agreed to the claims of neonazis about German Jews.  And now they use it as propaganda to spread their message.
He is correct about Dweck & everybody I know from the Syrian community says the same thing Rabbi Yaron is saying

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 10:25:04 AM »
He is correct about Dweck & everybody I know from the Syrian community says the same thing Rabbi Yaron is saying

Then a broken clock must be right twice a day.   He has slandered and lied about other rabbis before.  And he promotes neonazi propaganda.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 12:27:43 PM »
Then a broken clock must be right twice a day.   He has slandered and lied about other rabbis before.  And he promotes neonazi propaganda.
This I haven't heard the only ones I have hear him attack are pseudo orthodox/open orthodox/liberal orthodox like Weiss,Riskin,Angel,Dweck & Riskin. I also never heard him promote neo nazi propaganda

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 02:03:23 PM »
I think here are two things present.

One is bending the scripture according to the Zeitgeist. Fake homo story of Jonathan and David.
Second is explaining the scripture with the "Historisch-kritische Methode". "Mental illness."

Miwes & Dwek are very late. Exactly the same statements the EKD (Semi-gouvernment protestant church of Germany) made already in the 70s and 80s. This is what mainstream protestants believe all around the world. I think they share this believes with reformed Judaism.

The whole concept is a German invention of the 18th century: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historisch-kritische_Methode https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_criticism Shorter in English
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 04:30:38 PM »
This I haven't heard the only ones I have hear him attack are pseudo orthodox/open orthodox/liberal orthodox like Weiss,Riskin,Angel,Dweck & Riskin. I also never heard him promote neo nazi propaganda

There's a youtube video of him asserting nazi lies which blame Jews for Germany's problems and as orchestrating all the bad things happening in preWW2 germany.  He does this in an attempt to do "kiruv" by asserting how bad reform Jews are.   Historical accuracy of course doesn't play a role at all in this discussion because he is completely ignorant of the history and only cares about promoting haredi Judaism at the cost of all else.  He adopts some of Hitler's lies, that Jews destroyed the German economy (and also that communism was a Jewish conspiracy and that Jews destroyed Russia), and that all the cultural filth Hitler outlawed was run by Jewish people.   Of course this absolves German non-Jews of all the sick things they were doing as well, and it has nothing to do with what created germany's economic problems.      Certainly none of it justifies turning "the Jewish race" into the enemies of Germany and attempting to exterminate them, but according to those who use this "confession" it is portrayed that way, and Ron does nothing to dispel that notion.

Neonazis now spread his video as propaganda "Even jewish rabbi admits that the Jews were destroying germany and deserved holocaust" 

Here is a neonazi islamic terrorist  who posts the video with annotations as part of his propaganda efforts https://www.facebook.com/100041787433206/videos/307451677324411/

Ron made a response video to the criticism saying 'B'H, even the antisemites are learning Torah from me'   
What a dummy.

Now, you may like some of his attacks on the illegitimate "Open Orthodox" pseudo rabbis, but he ALSO attacks Modern Orthodox and rightwing rabbis, some of them very legitimate rabbis, and he has been caught lying about several of them in his campaign of attacks.

The reason for his attack on a certain list of rabbis is that they condemned his colleague Rabbi Mizrahi for his false claims about the holocaust and the way he minimized it.    That apparently made this list of rabbis "enemies" of this clique of 3 kiruv stooges.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 11:53:43 PM »
Now tell me how Ron's comments are different from DeSean Jackson's.  I'll wait.