Author Topic: Kamala Harris is married to a self-hating Jew.  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kamala Harris is married to a self-hating Jew.
« on: August 13, 2020, 02:22:15 AM »
Did anyone realize this? I think I saw it on Wikipedia within the last day (probably after Biden announced his pick).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Kamala Harris is married to a self-hating Jew.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 03:29:32 AM »
Leftist Jews says this makes her good for Jews. Of course what's good for Jews to them is what's bad for Jews frequently.

Her own father disavowed her https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/08/kamala-harris-father-identify-politics/
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 07:12:44 AM »
The one thing she likes most in Israel:

Harris also digs Israel’s Supreme Court building.

“The beauty of the architecture and spirit of design left a lasting impression — the straight lines in the building represent the immutable nature of truth, while the curved glass and walls were built to represent the fluid nature of finding justice,” she told the J. The Jewish News of Northern California in 2016.

“The Court, like Israel, is a beautiful home to democracy and justice in a region where  radicalism and authoritarianism all too often shape government.”
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 05:34:01 PM »
The Inferior Court is the most Anti-Israel institution of the Israeli Government. Regarding the building, I heard about Illuminati symbolism in the building's architecture.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 11:28:53 PM »
The Inferior Court is the most Anti-Israel institution of the Israeli Government. Regarding the building, I heard about Illuminati symbolism in the building's architecture.

I'm the illuminati. And an Orthodox Rabbi is the head of the masons in Quebec. Name me a website you found exposing their illuminati, and I will show you what their opinion of Israel is. Maybe it's useful to know your enemies first, but at least know your friends before you start listening to your enemies. Intellectual illumination and freedom (masons are like yay freedom all the time, it's their thing and not running their countries or the world beyond making them more free, which is why masons are illegal in all mudrat hell-holes) are good. The pop stars putting "illuminati symbolism" might have figured out by now spawn a billion videos attacking them on retard things because it makes them look cool to kids. Maybe, just maybe, the retard singer people that do luminati stuff and promote all the leftists that like the weird conspiracy sites are doing it on purpose... the conspiracy theory is often the conspiracy. The 9/11 conspiracy industry has been holding at 2 billion a year in mostly paraphernalia sales for more than a decade.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 11:40:53 PM »
I think I heard it from Barry Chamish but he died. He'd probably say his own death was a conspiracy. He left Israel because he said the Shabak was trying to kill him.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 01:14:12 AM »
I found a source.

https://archive.org/details/eladpressmanandbarrychamishrothschildssupremecourtofisraelinjerusalemfebruary72012

OK so he said that Rabin was planning on changing his way and "they" killed him. Didn't bother listening more.