Author Topic: Sad over Mets  (Read 7593 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Sad over Mets
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 10:32:26 AM »
Tom Glavine is a player of great character.  He won his 300th career game this past season.  He had been pitching fine until the past couple starts.  I'm not sure if he pitched so much worse in his last start or if batters were just fortunate that they were able to hit the ball at the right spot instead of hitting the ball to infielders or popping up to the outfield.

He was considering playing another season but now I'm not sure what he'll do.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 10:33:37 AM »
Well on the plus side, the NHL season has begun.    Now thats a sport

Could not agree more ;D

IF you like NHL there is no better team that San Jose in my opinion... they are to NHL what the New Zealand all blacks are to rugby union

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 10:35:51 AM »
Here's a list of black professional baseball players that have a chip on their shoulder and began acting like savages:
Garry Sheffield, Milton Bradley, Lastings Milledge, Dontrell Willis, and let's not forget Barry Bonds... feel free to add more if you can think of

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 04:01:01 PM »
IF you like NHL there is no better team that San Jose in my opinion... they are to NHL what the New Zealand all blacks are to rugby union

Oh I have been a Scott Stevens fan for years and years...still a NJ Devils fan even though hes retired.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2007, 08:33:19 PM »
I'll have to stick with my Islanders, even though they stink.  Hey, at least the NHL is still a white sport.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 09:10:11 PM »

I use to go to Madison Square Garden to watch Mark Messier and the Rangers play, now its Jagr and company.  It is a terrific sport that you need to be very skilled in order to play.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2007, 11:15:52 PM »
You should go to the hockey game, Yacov.  It's a great game to watch in person.  It is fast and maybe doesn't involve as much thought as baseball, but I still find it exciting, especially during the playoffs.  So far, so good for the Isles.  Maybe I was wrong, 2-0.

newman

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2007, 12:33:51 AM »
"How 'bout those Mets?"  ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2007, 03:09:47 PM »
I share in your pain, but the way Randolph was managing the collapse seemed almost inevitable.  Changes must be made and next year should be better.  Also sorry to see Shawn Green possibly end his career like this.  I hope he reconsiders retiring.

Do you think Randolph was unqualified as an affirmative action manager?

Oh please! Give me a freakin break, Yacov! Just because someone is black doesn't make him an "affirmative action" manager! Randolf has done an absolutely excellent job ever since he got on board with the Mets. He has done 1000 times better than that white Valentine who did an absolutely HORRENDOUS job managing the Mets. How many times did we see those typical strike em' out throw em' out double plays against the Mets under Valentine. We never saw that under Randolf. If there's anyone who needs affirmative action here, it's the whites.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2007, 03:12:41 PM »
Absolutely, I also think he was anti-semitic in not playing Green enough the last month of the season when he was doing very well, and instead playing two schwartzes hitting .250.

Randolph is antisemetic??? Where in the world do you get this stuff from? Do you just make these things up as you go along just to get the chance to pick on blackey?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2007, 03:15:01 PM »
Chaim has said that JTF is not a cult. People can disagree even with Chaim. JTF is not a Hasidic sect and Chaim is not a rebbe.
No one should disagree on this issue and this is not even a religious matter. If Chaim were to say that no one should ever watch any sports then I can understand as hockey or tennis doesn't have so many Blacks or Hispanics but if all humans were to boycott basketball, baseball and football they'd go bankrupt and understand that when the NBA is 90% Black, humans won't tolerate this obvious discrimination.

You're absolutely right about this. As I always say, the NBA really needs to start implementing an affirmative action program to include more whites.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2007, 04:23:39 PM »
I don't like basketball. Baseball is still about half white (The rest being black and Hispanic and even some of the Hispanics are white.) and football still has a fair amount of whites compared to basketball. Football requires a brain so it is more interesting. Basketball just requires Homo Sapien giraffes dropping a ball in a basket. That is why most football quarterbacks are white and the few black ones always mess up. The Eagles are doing bad because they brought back the injured schvartza quarterback from last year. The white with an Hispanic last name (Jeff Garcia) got them to the second round of the playoffs when the schvartza (Donovan McNabb) was injured after the schvartza played bad in the beginning of last season. I don't know what it is with The Eagles and black quarterbacks. And the media always wants them to succeed. Rush Limbaugh stated that and they kicked him off of ESPN. Now Schvartza McNabb complained about it himself. So it's okay when a schvartza says it but not when a white says the same thing.

I have to say that this is one of the most asinine, dimwitted, ludicrous and nonsensical dribble I've ever seen in my entire life! I absolutely cannot believe this! If I didn't know any better, I'd think this was Newman posting as you. I'm absolutely astounded that anyone could possibly come up with these types of postulations! I'm not sure even where to start!

First off, you don't like certain sports because of their racial makeup. So by that logic, if we were to swap all of those dumb apish schvartzes and swap them with all of those brilliant hard working honest white boys from the NHL, then you would enjoy Basketball and hate Hockey and justify it by stating that in Basketball, it's necessary to have a brain to execute all those brilliant plays while in Hockey, you just need to have a bunch of big dumb goons knocking each other over and lobbing a puck in a net.

I don't know where you get the notion that it's the black quarterbacks that do all the messing up. If that were the case, then the coaches wouldn't play them. There's no affirmative action that takes place in Football. If there were, we'd be seeing a lot more white people playing. The coaches don't care about political correctness or racial equality. They only care about WINNING! So they're not gonna keep some dumb oaf in as a quarterback just to play nice and to appease the liberal media.

The next time you watch a football game, don't look at the white quarterback dropping back. Take a very close look at the offensive line with all those big dumb goon schvartzes and take a very close look at what they do. If you look carefully enough, you'll notice that they're not just a bunch of goons that are trying to tackle and clobber each other down to the ground. It's a very carefully calculated and crafted chess game. You'll see those dumb goons blocking in certain directions in order to open up whole for the ball runner to penetrate. It's those big dumb black oafs that make it possible for that brilliant white guy to even do his job. If it wasn't for an effective offensive line, the greatest quarterback in the world would be rendered absolutely useless.

Also, take a close look at the defensive line as well. This too, it's not just a bunch of big dumb blacks trying to knock everyone down to tackle the quarterback. A few rush while others strategically stay back. The only exception we ever saw of this was from that brilliant white dude Mark Gastineau. Every single play, he would behave the way you would accuse dumb schvartzes to act. He charged the quarterback on every single play! The other team knew this and would very often just run right behind him after he charged. While he was successful at making many sacks, he was a really stupid and hotheaded defenseman. But he was white, so I guess he couldn't have been all that bad. There was also a playoff game where the Jets had the game virtually won against the Cleveland Browns in the 80's where Gastineau made such a stupid cheap shot personal foul late hit. This ended up causing the Jets that game. The Jets would have won the game if it weren't for that. Oh, and not to mention, he just suddenly and selfishly decided to quit football because he decided he didn't want to play anymore and just kiss Bridgette Neilson's behind. But oh no, we never say anything about those damned whites or anything to the extent of "Look! 'We' give all of 'them' all this money, attention, and fame and look at how 'they' behave!" But if this were a black person who behaved this way, that's exactly what we'd say.

Lastly, in I don't understand your last sentence. You're trying to draw out a double standard. What exactly do you mean by "it"? Rush Limbaugh's intention was to take a dig at the liberal media and forgot that he wasn't talking to his typical redneck audience and it never occurred to him that his comments in this context could be taken the wrong way. But McNabb didn't do the same thing as Limbaugh. He never said that the conservative media wants a white quarterback to succeed. McNabb simply complained about Limbaugh's comments. That's not the same thing as engaging in the same behavior that Limbaugh engaged in. So I don't see where the comparison of your alleged double standard is coming from.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »
The kickers are also usually white.

So what? What does that mean to you? Why do you take such an issue about what the race is of different people?

If I remember correctly, I think the NFL had (or may still have) some Indian kickers.