Author Topic: Black Lives Matter is a racist, Anti-NHL organization.  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Black Lives Matter is a racist, Anti-NHL organization.
« on: August 31, 2020, 04:38:30 PM »
They should stick to basketball which was already a joke.

The NHL forced a lockout on its teams due to the spread of the Black Lives Matter Virus, which has now infected all sports.

The Flyers were tied 1-1 in their series against the Islanders. They were supposed to play Game 3 on Thursday. They then played Game 3 on Saturday Night and Game 4 Sunday Night, loosing both. I hate Black Lives Matter. They could be responsible for the Flyers loosing their momentum.

They already destroyed the NBA and possibly the NFL. Even baseball is infected with the BLM Virus. Some teams boycotted games on Wednesday and others on Thursday. If they boycotted Friday's games, they would be accused of being racist since it was Jackie Robinson Day, the day set to worship blacks. The retired his number in all of baseball, not just het Dodgers. Yet they force all players to wear his number. Not only that, they were forced to wear his number all weekend. So they had a weekend of black worship. I'm surprised they don't accuse white players of wearing blackface when they wear his number.

Nothing is sacred anymore. They have to destroy everything. Yimach Shemam VeZichram to all the black racists that hate whites, America, Jews, and even their fellow blacks who do no not agree with their racist, anti-family agenda.

BLM is an enemy of all descent people, regardless of race. Blacks suffer most from BLM. They keep black down and cause many non-blacks to hate blacks since BLM claims to represent all blacks. Trump make people like some blacks. The Democrats and BLM cause people to oppose blacks. Yet the Democrats says Trump causes division while it is really the opposite.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 01:58:47 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Black Lives Matter is a racist, Anti-NHL organization.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 10:37:37 PM »
Let it out, mourn. You're better off without those celibrities in your life.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 11:27:03 AM »
This antisemism is not working today. God is taking instantly action . I think the numbers of people watching is already down more than 20 %.

The Democrats who funded this lunatics are declining in the polls. How it looks today Trump will be reelected.

Labour is already gone, so the German AfD is declining, were two leaders Höcke and Gauland made some bad remarks.

But the Republicans get support from more and more people. Even from some I would never expect.

And one other thing I have noticed. Antisemitism makes ugly. There is not one good looking antisemite. They have all grotesk physiognomy. So Mrs. Ed, Kojak, the Frog. Ilhan Omar has a very long neck like a giraffe.

This is why Trump can make so easily fun of them.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 04:34:41 PM »
The Hitler look alike that's in power in Germany is also ugly.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 12:44:50 AM »
Black Lives Matter Virus,  I like that
BLMV, stop the spread!!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 02:11:23 PM »
The Hitler look alike that's in power in Germany is also ugly.

You mean Merkel? Yes you are right!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 05:09:16 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                         :fist:

Speaking of the NHL and that popular sport,
Don Rickles, RIP, would have probably referred
to their adversaries as hockey pucks!