Author Topic: Why Trump will probably lose, unfortunately (new video)  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Why Trump will probably lose, unfortunately (new video)
« on: September 05, 2020, 10:26:54 PM »
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 37 minutes this week.

Video version on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YXu2tpF2NLr2

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2020-09-05.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why Trump will probably lose, unfortunately (new video)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 02:32:47 AM »
Chaim, thank you for supporting Serbia!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 03:04:01 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                          :fist:

Kol hakavod Chaim on another powerful video which again shows that the predominant JTF
take on the issues is the way to go. You never know what could happen in November. We can
only hope and pray that the outcome is in our
favor despite the obstacles/roadblocks.
The heroic Serbs have a comradery with and
are natural allies of the Jews which was most poignantly exemplified by the collaberative battles where they fought along side each other in the battles in the central Balkans during
World War II. We have also had and have great Serbian people here on this forum.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 10:13:27 PM »
Trump lets cities burn.  He let the governors just close the whole country. He allowed the defacing  of war memorials and the take down of hundreds of statues. 
He lets the blacks run wild and loot.

I had to strand him in 2017.

I rarely talk about it though because conservatives cry if I do.

He and Kushpuke want to divide the land of Israel and that means total annihilation here in USA.

I hope ya all are ok. 
We're just fine and peachy up here in the desert. Getting prepared for Lord only knows what come Nov.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 10:25:34 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 04:37:40 PM »
Democrats will be using mail fraud to rig the election.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 05:13:43 PM »
Trump lets cities burn.  He let the governors just close the whole country. He allowed the defacing  of war memorials and the take down of hundreds of statues. 
He lets the blacks run wild and loot.

I had to strand him in 2017.

I rarely talk about it though because conservatives cry if I do.

He and Kushpuke want to divide the land of Israel and that means total annihilation here in USA.

I hope ya all are ok. 
We're just fine and peachy up here in the desert. Getting prepared for Lord only knows what come Nov.

He tried to send federal agents, the governors refused. Trump can't tell them reopen, or he can but it does nothing and they'll close longer out of spite.

His interest in giving Israel to Arabs is however extremely damning.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 12:37:29 PM »
The current peace process may very well be a Trojan horse for Israel. I hope I’m wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 03:07:05 AM »
He tried to send federal agents, the governors refused. Trump can't tell them reopen, or he can but it does nothing and they'll close longer out of spite.

His interest in giving Israel to Arabs is however extremely damning.

A leader does not sit back and do nothing as cities burn. Not just one city but multiple. He should have ‘Kent stated’ thousands of the pond scum Communist pigs and then hanged the governors on CSpan

Not only does he allow OUR cities to burn, he stretches his arms all the way to the middle east with a FAKE ‘peace’ plan which will cause Israel to burn.

He sucks. I was FOR him in 2016. I departed supporting him in 2017.
👉
Anyway, I hope you are well, IsraelChai.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2020, 12:32:23 AM »
A leader does not sit back and do nothing as cities burn. Not just one city but multiple. He should have ‘Kent stated’ thousands of the pond scum Communist pigs and then hanged the governors on CSpan

Not only does he allow OUR cities to burn, he stretches his arms all the way to the middle east with a FAKE ‘peace’ plan which will cause Israel to burn.

He sucks. I was FOR him in 2016. I departed supporting him in 2017.
👉
Anyway, I hope you are well, IsraelChai.

I am very much not well, but I must be annoying to kill. I hope you are well and only ever know perfect health.

I talked to right wing groups. No one cares when a shop owner is murdered and a 3 year old is raped to death by looters, but if one dude kills one looter they go insane. Before Trump, all the other purse-holders that claim to be right wing are scared they'll make a martyr and it'll get worse. Of course that assumes that the core of black people is with the looters, when most are happy to take them down, and the massive show of black support for Trump indicates that. And Trump doesn't want to lose those votes... also the looters are getting Trump more support than anything he's done...

All the numbers do point that it's politically advantageous to let America burn. The rabbit hole this is in means that he also equally can't do anything if we Kyle Rittenhouse a bunch. And why I'm not attacking him on it. Yes he didn't stop Chaz, but that was a great idea, and a right wing one with no commies would be perfect. I'm not mad at Trump for not stopping the left, I'm mad at the right. Kyle Rittenhouse recieved more on funding websites than the majority of the world will make in their lifetime. It's like Nebuchadnezzar. OK he left the decree that they can loot, but also left the decree that we can stop them. He doesn't have to do everything.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge