Author Topic: Masked magician shows  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Masked magician shows
« on: September 24, 2007, 07:15:25 PM »
Has anyone seen the shows on the FOX network with the magician who revels how the tricks are done?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Masked magician shows
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 07:28:40 PM »
Who... I was reading the title really quickly and thought that it read "Masked Mexican Shows", lol.  :D :laugh: The truth is that the Mexicans don't need masks... they jump the border with brazen defiance because they know they have total impunity and the blessing of every official in our government from president to dogcatcher...  >:(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 07:10:36 AM »
That is an insult to dogs.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »
So they're barking up the wrong tree as well as climbing up the wrong fence  :laugh:

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 06:56:56 PM »
I saw it a long time ago...Im not much for magic shows, but Ive watched a few Criss Angel...even though you know its not real, the one where he put himself through a woodchipper was scary

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 07:29:25 PM »
Several years ago, FOX had a special series showing a masked magician revealing how all the famous magic tricks were done. It's a good thing he was masked since I wouldn't be surprised if many other magicians might have wanted to kill him.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 09:08:56 PM »
On the 4th show that aired during Holloween week 1998, he took off the mask.  By that time, people knew who it was already.  It was a magician called Valentino.  He was a 3rd rate lounge magician working in Las Veagas when he went to Fox to do these shows.  He only did 4 of them 2 other shows were made after that and another magician did them.