Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg finally dropped dead, thank G-d (new video)  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ruth Bader Ginsburg finally dropped dead, thank G-d (new video)
« on: September 26, 2020, 08:53:30 PM »
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 35 minutes this week.

Video version on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zmNiLVY0wf61

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2020-09-26.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg finally dropped dead, thank G-d (new video)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 11:00:31 PM »
Amy Coney Barrett is her replacement. Comments?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 01:30:29 AM »
The bracha against the malshinim is not said on Shabbat and Yom Tov or in the Musaf of Rosh Chodesh or Chol HaMoed. The middle 13 are only on Yamei Chol.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 04:07:53 AM »
The bracha against the malshinim is not said on Shabbat and Yom Tov or in the Musaf of Rosh Chodesh or Chol HaMoed. The middle 13 are only on Yamei Chol.

בס''ד

You're right.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 12:39:30 AM »
Amy Coney Barrett is her replacement. Comments?
I usually don't comment on your videos Chaim and I have spread the word about them, but I would like to clarify something and please do not take offense. You cannot judge Christianity on what many people who claim to be "christian" do and did...No more than you can judge Judiasm on what many Jews did on Mt Siani when they worshipped the golden calf. True Christians must follow Jesus. Did Jesus ever tell anyone to kill someone? Did Jesus ever tell anyone to hate anyone? Would Jesus condone the killing of Jews? Someone would have to be a fool to believe so. The monsters who killed Jews and others who called themselves "christians" were not christians. ANd to believe that the Nazis where Christian is asinine when they themselves said they look back to the Norse 'gods". ANd remeber there were  instances where churches protected Jews. Those were true Christians. It's not like Islam where Muhammad commands his followers to kill people. Jesus never commanded anyone to kill anyone. He did quite the opposite. He told people to love their neighbors and love their enemies.
And one more thought: As bad as you may think it is/was under Christianity, do you believe it would have been better if Europeans worshipped Zeus, Thor and Isis? There would be infinitely more killings. God has blessed the true Christians, no one can deny that. But of course as human beings weak and stupid, stray from what Jesus stood for and that's why you have all this evil. I'm not preaching here and I believe you can go to heaven and be a good person whether you are a Hindu, a Jew or whatever. But to call someone who kills Jews or any innocent people a "Christian" is not only inaccurate but illogical when we have the words of Jesus in front of us. Hope you can comment on this in the next video, and again I'm saying this as a brother and not to offend. Thanks and successful and joyous new year to you and your family.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 10:49:19 AM »
I usually don't comment on your videos Chaim and I have spread the word about them, but I would like to clarify something and please do not take offense. You cannot judge Christianity on what many people who claim to be "christian" do and did...No more than you can judge Judiasm on what many Jews did on Mt Siani when they worshipped the golden calf. True Christians must follow Jesus. Did Jesus ever tell anyone to kill someone? Did Jesus ever tell anyone to hate anyone? Would Jesus condone the killing of Jews? Someone would have to be a fool to believe so. The monsters who killed Jews and others who called themselves "christians" were not christians. ANd to believe that the Nazis where Christian is asinine when they themselves said they look back to the Norse 'gods". ANd remeber there were  instances where churches protected Jews. Those were true Christians. It's not like Islam where Muhammad commands his followers to kill people. Jesus never commanded anyone to kill anyone. He did quite the opposite. He told people to love their neighbors and love their enemies.
And one more thought: As bad as you may think it is/was under Christianity, do you believe it would have been better if Europeans worshipped Zeus, Thor and Isis? There would be infinitely more killings. God has blessed the true Christians, no one can deny that. But of course as human beings weak and stupid, stray from what Jesus stood for and that's why you have all this evil. I'm not preaching here and I believe you can go to heaven and be a good person whether you are a Hindu, a Jew or whatever. But to call someone who kills Jews or any innocent people a "Christian" is not only inaccurate but illogical when we have the words of Jesus in front of us. Hope you can comment on this in the next video, and again I'm saying this as a brother and not to offend. Thanks and successful and joyous new year to you and your family.

In fact, it is the anti-Jewish rhetoric in the New Testament which fueled Jew-hatred: http://thejewishhome.org/counter/AntiJewishNT.pdf

Obviously you have some respect for Judaism and the Torah since you are here. Why not take the next step and accept the Torah's Noahide commandments?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 02:35:22 PM »
Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead!!!!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 10:36:48 PM »

Like I was, and still have tons of friends and family that are. Most are great people and not judging them at all, I went to the best Jesuit school in my country and can quote you entire chapters of the book. Just now literally any page, I'll show you a line that if it were in Torah, would be a mistake that would disqualify the entire book and anything from the author.

Chaim and everyone here are happy to be friends. When the Temple of Hashem is standing again, I'll be happy to show you where you can get a cow to offer as a sacrifice. Just stick to things we have as common political goals, because I was there and I know all I will say will just hurt your feelings as an attack on something you identify with and you're not going to consider a word. There was another guy, metallica something that was here who tripped over that when we had everything else in common.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 10:59:54 PM »
You also can't blame him from a Jewish perspective for saying they're Nazis. Here's a story so we all get each other. In France my grandmother of blessed memory was hiding from the Nazis YS"V in the house of one Catholic lady who went to church with a lady called Mme. Jambon. My grandmother was a nice little girl so she told Mme. Jambon she was hiding from the Nazis at a house, so Mme. Jambon snitched, maybe for the money, maybe she was scared now that she knew she had to tell or you would be executed, maybe she didn't like Jews, snitched to murderers either way. The lady had left a signal and my grandmother and her mother escaped, and G-d only knows what happened to the lady that saved their lives, may she and her offspring be blessed forever. End of the day, Mme. Jambon would still be welcome in church and listen to the services.

If it was a muslim state and there was a decree to catch Catholics and a Jew sold one hiding out with another Jew, he would never be allowed to return to the synagogue, no one would marry his daughters that heard of it, no one would go to his business and he'd be basically a leper as an informer. The difference here is Catholics can show up in India and offer people to convert, and they are joyful, jump up and down, take the statue next to their other statues and sacrifice to it, yay one more idol. They then can have a service with them all singing and dancing and that's really great in their eyes. You don't really have to know the community to be the priest there, you have a role and you fulfill it, and if you go a bit extra that's nice, nice guy.

One point Chaim does have is that the Catholic church as excommunicated other evil members postmortem, and Hitler YS"V should be included in that.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 12:09:40 AM »
Yeah something else bugged me. I hate evil Jews alot. I write and do all kinds of things against Jews that are evil to other Jews and hate Judaism, Jews and Israel. I try to innovate sometimes in cursing them and their activities while I'm at it.

I never say "the Jewish people are such them". The Jewish people are them. You like all Torah now saying we did the golden calf. It's he same, you got 3000 erev ravim dancing in a circle around the golden calf and I'm here with you, lets take em out, I don't want it to have to delve into the "everyone kill your brother for not killing them" that happened after.

You're right to be like "those people who say you can't talk about people like Ruthless baby-killer Ginsburg cause she's a Jew are dumb" cause they're dumb and its not halacha. But they're the enemies of the Jews and don't represent Jews. Jews have Torah to cure a dull mind and an evil heart. Those evil fools are not the people who represent us. Rav Kahane did point out some more anecdotal things about the tragedies of Jews, like "we remember all of history and don't learn from it", but it was either we or he spoke about Jews as individuals, as in "if I had a nickel for every dumb Jew I met, I wouldn't be rich but I'd be well-off". Another great example is "Orthodox-athiests" this guy reads in his shulchan aruch that I have to put a hole in the door I'm sealing in his house because I need to let the demons go through, and in the same sentence denies any books on the topic and how to deal with such things exists.

Like now good, you have informed us that the Jewish people are this that and the other. Do you get people that are like "wow really, message of truth I supported you the second I heard that?" Like if you switch it up and it's an Irish person saying the Irish people, then everyone's like screw you [whatever word they use for dude there]. I get your point in all of it, but first off I have never understood the need of people in the generation older than me to repeat things they say 1000 times when I can just rewind or go to a previous show, second when it's repeating over and over "the Jewish people this bad thing", you stop being seen as someone trying to help us. That's why Rav Kahane talked about loving your fellow Jew in Jewish idea first before all the things we had to deal with, the goal here is to help them. If all Jews made teshuva right now and the erev rav all died, then what do you do with all your videos saying the Jews are this and that?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2020, 01:35:32 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

Kol Hakavod Chaim and thanks for another 
superb video!