Author Topic: Random thoughts  (Read 987 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Random thoughts
« on: October 02, 2020, 01:05:42 PM »
This African I know studied in Europe to be the best economist, went back to his country and couldn't get a job because he wasn't corrupt. Having Biden as a candidate reminds me of it, obviously the democrats are picking inept morons not for their skills but their pliability.

It drove me crazy that people told me to have an easy fast like "you have one chance to appeal a judgment that will affect your entire year in any and every way. I hope it isn't too hard not to eat a bit of food". My Rabbi says "have a meaningful fast" to try and make a more useful statement, but that still sounds like you're beating beaten to a pole and instead of saying "don't cry" you say "be strong", I told him that in other words. Still haven't figured out a better thing to say.

It's annoying because fasting is extremely useful for everything in your body, and for a wide rage of diseases, a five day fast at longest can do wonders. It's quite simple, your body hunts for food in all the cells it wants to get rid of in the first place. So you're left without all the cells that cause disease. Don't be exposed to disease during the fast, because your white blood cells "park" in their upgrade station, as it were, and all the parts that can be improved are removed and your immune system comes out massively upgraded, because it's not busy patrolling food for a bit. With a hard dry fast where you drink no water and don't even allow water to penetrate the skin with showers, you can have almost that whole five days in one if you don't pig out before and after, your body really likes water and just wrecks all the disease-causing and weak cells to slurp up their juice.

So the hard dry (soft dry would be no drinking but showers) fast isn't a pole beat, it's a gift given to the Jewish people that benefits our health when done a bit like that. One fast day a week in a regular schedule would benefit most people, and if you take insulin or drugs that have a connection to diet, your doctor needs to adjust your dose around it, so it benefits lots of sick people too with medical supervision. That's the greeting you followed up "may you be sealed and inscribed in the book of life" with?

I tried to come up with better ones with my Rabbi and myself but haven't found anything I judged to be worthy of capturing the spirit of the day like that one does.

I want funding to make a light armored ball that rolls over any terrain, is mostly a huge battery and a padded space that stays upright regardless of the ball turning. Hundreds of motorized modules on the side with retractable synthetic feathers with so far an 18" wingspan that flap, allowing you to fly in undetected with minimal noise, rescue a sex slave and roll or flap off with her.

I still dream every day of my precious shotgun-sniper rifle, a sniper rifle with sensor-fitted 20 gauge cartridge shells that detonate with the sensor detects 5-15 feet from the target, allowing you to shoot a bunch of people at once like with a shotgun but with a sniper rifle, and also can release a napalm substance. Most people have many redeeming qualities, but working with pacifists can be extremely frustrating to me.

Speaking lashon hara (lit. evil speech, context: speaking negatively about your family to people outside) about yourself is not humility, compared to speaking it about your fellow Jew, it's suicide vs. murder. Such people are trying to make you feel good so they give you an example of them embarrassing themselves and putting themselves down in public to help you feel better. It's as stupid and counter-productive as everything egos snap out.

It's becoming more clear that moronic liberals that fight for both homosexual marriage and sharia law in America and other such contractions are the desired effect, now they can make a lot of noise like six trillion per year in healthcare spending and blah blah trash, the right only has normal, less edgy things to say, and when the election comes around they just settle for whatever the left that trained them from their youth wants.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge