Author Topic: YouTube removes Louis Farrakoon’s Nation of Islam channel  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: YouTube removes Louis Farrakoon’s Nation of Islam channel
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 04:31:06 PM »
That must have been a tearful goodbye for them. Maybe it'll take them longer to take down other posts for a bit while they're mourning.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 04:34:25 PM »
Ironic though, a black guy while I was defending not insulting you in my memes page every time said that black people need the nation of islam and groups like that to protect them then. That's as logical as white people need the kkk to protect them, but that's what people do when they perceive you as their enemy from your words or behavior; they side with whoever wants to fight you first.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 05:46:15 PM »
FINALLY.  I've been trying to flag his channel for years... and it's never done anything.  They constantly incite violence and genocide.

The problem is that it's just tokenism by youtube.  They remove 1000 conservative channels, but can claim balance, since they removed one leftist channel.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 06:18:07 PM »
I wanted it to stay not only out of principle of free speech but because it serves as clear evidence of their insane Jew-hatred.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 08:25:07 PM »
I wanted it to stay not only out of principle of free speech but because it serves as clear evidence of their insane Jew-hatred.

And you know now they will market off this.  "They are censoring the truth because they don't like the facts!"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 11:45:11 PM »

I thought of that, and that's useless for the people who will watch and counter-productive because of the morons that do. What I thought was useful was how wonderful that we have an easy argument all day every day that their censorship rules are obviously selectively enforced and they allow from their supporters what they forbid from those they disagree with. Instead it made it look mainstream, and now that you take it down you double the number of people who leave youtube who would not have if they banned it with the rest.

You really don't see how you're getting played and not one of you are mad. Leftist group starts banning right wingers for things they do, and when they finally decide to ban the group they support in such a way as to let him leave with as much support possible, you say yay they're enforcing anti-hate speech, that's what that is. That's the article people read, not all the other good right wingers they took down before.

They took down other left wing nuts at the same time so it's much more complicated, but this is playing out over multiple spheres of influence, lefties make crazy evil groups that say crazy evil things, leftists say "ban crazy evil things" everyone says yay and crazy evil leftists control what they say.