Author Topic: Teacher Beheaded for Showing Muhammad Cartoons to Students in France  (Read 2923 times)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Teacher Beheaded for Showing Muhammad Cartoons to Students in France
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 03:40:22 PM »
It is very interesting to observe, how the western gouvernments bring in all this "freedom fighters". It is exactly the same case like the Boston marathon bombings. Tschetchens, that were expelled from Russia after they lost the civil war. Of cause because this radicalised terrorists were against Russia, they bring them in. The same in Europe. Because they fought against Assad, they bring them.

But this is not a sufficient argument. Nazis fought against Communist too. But they stay the same wicked persons and pose a danger to society. This means not to accept nobody who fled. But every case must be checked with outmost care.

It is a very stupid policy. You have to look very carefully who comes and the ones that are criminals and terrorists must be rejected. But this happens only in a sane society.

Also I think as Jew or Christian among the Kadyrow Tchetchens we are much more safe than under the ones who fled the country. Saudi Arabia has long time dropped the support of them. But originally they were responsible for the whole problem. Thank God they stopped this crazyness long time ago.

P.S.
I think there is no value in showing Charly Hebdo Mohammed caricatures in schools. Specially Charly Hebdo has made this caricatures also about Moses and God himself too. I saw some. Very very wicked. So I am not Charly for shure.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 06:55:17 PM »
The Chechen bombers were not expelled from Russia, their uncle was admitted as a refugee to the US. The bombers somehow immigration visas based on familial ties to their uncle. Also the Russian warned the FBI about them but the FBI as usual dropped the ball. The FBI seems to only be able to prevent plots which are instigated by its own agents.

It is very interesting to observe, how the western gouvernments bring in all this "freedom fighters". It is exactly the same case like the Boston marathon bombings. Tschetchens, that were expelled from Russia after they lost the civil war. Of cause because this radicalised terrorists were against Russia, they bring them in. The same in Europe. Because they fought against Assad, they bring them.

But this is not a sufficient argument. Nazis fought against Communist too. But they stay the same wicked persons and pose a danger to society. This means not to accept nobody who fled. But every case must be checked with outmost care.

It is a very stupid policy. You have to look very carefully who comes and the ones that are criminals and terrorists must be rejected. But this happens only in a sane society.

Also I think as Jew or Christian among the Kadyrow Tchetchens we are much more safe than under the ones who fled the country. Saudi Arabia has long time dropped the support of them. But originally they were responsible for the whole problem. Thank God they stopped this crazyness long time ago.

P.S.
I think there is no value in showing Charly Hebdo Mohammed caricatures in schools. Specially Charly Hebdo has made this caricatures also about Moses and God himself too. I saw some. Very very wicked. So I am not Charly for shure.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 04:25:42 AM »
French family told me. I yawned. Only reason it made the press is because he's leftist. Three girls got raped and killed before and after but it didn't matter because they weren't left wing favies. It's supped to happen to the peasants, when it happens to the left they say "hey, this isn't working", like when left wing democrats see Commie Lies Matter anew when they attack their compounds. We're supposed to care about him and not them because they are trying to make a high political price for attacking their own. And sure, you want to identify with the cause that we should be free to express ideas and he was silenced, true, go try telling him that Islam is an evil or that we should have an economic system with less taxes, good luck passing any class, your name is murdered. This will be seen as a hiccup in the process of assimilation (that isn't happening) and business will continue as usual.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge