Author Topic: OK Chaim  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
OK Chaim
« on: October 18, 2020, 06:52:27 PM »
Like I've been looking for a nice way to say this but it's just logical facts. Your argument that Regan and others ignored the black vote is dumb. I would like to have a long conversation about the lasting idiotic effects of that strategy on both sides, but you said the reality, 60% of America is non-white. Not only do you alienate more voters than you can survive with, and lots of black people do vote for the right, the voters today aren't like "well he don't like blacks? Guess he's got my vote!" and the only effect of that was the Regan democrats who are still about calling for us to be more leftist and say right wing stuff in tough tones.

Some people aren't into ugly by race, they're into girls with some weird thing that might not be as pretty as others in some way, but have that. No one really cares what you think is pretty or not, and it's really annoying that you bring that up while making an excellent point that the left is obsessively sexualizing black people and pushing that white people aren't sexy, when as far as preference, virtually all males in the world like white girls while much less like black girls. This is part of a bigger thing of pushing fat as sexy, whatever your sexual preference (and the actual meaning not their fag crap) is they want to destroy the reasons for it to promote homosexuality and other perversions. Simple, you make the guy go with the black girl because now he thinks it's ideologically a good thing but he's not really attracted to her so he decides something is wrong with him, they say not that's the right thing and he goes and is a nut. The black girl-white guy scenario is one of tons, guy with feminist cow to say he's not a body shamer, same thing a billion times and now he can't admit the reason he married her is dumb so he has to build a monstrous hyper-rational tower on a base of fecal matter. Your speech is literally the planned by-product to make normal people say, "wow they have hate and we have love" and it doubles down and more fags.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OK Chaim
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 11:13:31 PM »
Oh and just maybe if I put down the calculator for two seconds it's freeking morally wrong to fault the dude for being born this way. Even if you're just making him a sacrificial vote for more white support, it's the perfect checkmate setup to justify identity politics. I talk to American liberals that hate gays and everything liberals say but the right they know are self-glorifying inflated ego morons. So they fall for the pathetic ego tricksters because it seems less proud to spite the right. You're laughing at how pathetic they look in chains on the democrat plantation and then attack them together with the people that get them to pick democrat cotton for barely survival money instead of trying to free them. This is the campaign advice nu, say stuff to piss black people off because then white people are going to like you. Where exactly is this campaign supposed to succeed today?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 11:19:39 PM »
I would have ignored this thing but it [censored] me off too much that you're like "well people on both sides will be upset and we say truths that aren't popular". Like you do, and that just's something dumb, and now it's like gaslighting like I'm not supporting exposing commie brainwashing if I don't think Regans leftist strategy of insulting Americans was any better than all his leftist policies outside of the economy, and even there 2 billion to Iran in the contra scandal. The democrats murdered lots of Republicans when they were more KKK for helping black people. There are no Nazis on the right, but seeing black people as inferior or superior is leftist and based on their sickening eugenics which is the retard "evolution" theory applied to man. We are about equality completely, how about make a speech how welfare mommy could have a life of luxury with a successful small business?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 12:23:03 AM »
Also like what exactly are you basing the statement "The media has convinced a majority of the American people" on? The majority don't watch them. The majority of those that do don't trust them. Even the silly metrics for presidential support are all with Trump. Please read and especially watch the links on this article to understand that your feelings about Biden's chances are simply not fact based. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/looking_on_the_bright_side_15_reasons_the_polls_may_be_wrong.html

Even if we just laugh at cookies and forget that whole article, uphill battle? The polls are pretty close there. It's like an up-bump battle at worst, and I think it'll be one long victory march of fun.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 05:15:32 PM »
Also Trump is retarded and i would love if he stepped down, Cruz ran and won. The masses of new voters Trump made wouldnt show up though. We had less indicators Bush woulf win again.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 03:21:18 AM »