Author Topic: Things  (Read 942 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Things
« on: October 29, 2020, 10:32:25 AM »
I would pay to know what Torah the Lubavitch Rebbe used to make radar-proof torpedoes for the US Navy and double for the classified projects.

I have found nothing more degrading to the soul of America than good people cheering the forcible homosexual anal rape of people going to jail they've never met.

I was mourning an old plan today for Cruz's reelection campaign that would have been now that he could beat China with American manufacturing and my robotics. While advancing the aircraft manufacturing industry proved to be the worst idea instead of the best since they're half broke with covid, I had a whole speech to give while a robot threaded an American flag to a pole in his hand. I'm saving it for the ideas for some leader somewhere that doesn't like China.

Like the Jew trying to assimilate, the "transgender" has a tragic paradox in his goal of being the most real fake possible. Also there's a huge connection between white people that put on a fake voice and say specific words incorrectly on purpose to sound a bit like an extra tough black guy and little suburbia fags that put on a fake voice to sound more like a 16 year old drama queen.

Listening to birds chirp activates parts of your brain that leads just about every relaxing therapy to use them, but much more research is needed in the direction of sound therapy.

I have a Torah question. When I see unkosher food I know there is a spiritual thing that goes on there where the animal eats lower things, we need to eat more spiritually elevated animals, and unkosher animals are spiritual poison, so when I see unkosher food, I say "would I poison myself?" When it's time to daven or put tefillin, I say would I what myself?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Things
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 11:42:07 PM »
There is vastly more money in the short term in exploiting the massive quantities of minerals and gas in the far Canadian north with robotics than even replacing China.

Coincidence is G-d's cloak of humility - Jacob's ladder (Noah Ben Shea)

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge