Save Western Civilization > Save Serbia

Kosovo Head Terrorist to War Crimes Trial

<< < (2/4) > >>

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Slobodan on November 12, 2020, 02:27:27 PM ---When Ramush Haradinaj (who bragged in his books about the killings of Serbs and disloyal Albalians) was in the Hage, his people had all the witnesses killed, and he was released due to lack of witnesses.

The Hague is mostly interested in their crimes against Albanians, since KLA killed more ("disloyal") Albanians than the Serbs, and more than the Serbs did. Most Albanians that were killed by the Serbs where the KLA.

--- End quote ---

But of course Albanians killed by Albanains get tears from retarded liberals here as casualties of Serbia's genocide against the peaceful Muslim Nazi-loyalists.

Israel Chai:
I still have that book that auntie Seca wrote about the Serbian war with the Phoenix on the front I showed you before. Is there anyone that could publish it who cares about the trial who could use it to garner western interest?

Slobodan:
This guy is the President of the Assembly Committee for Kosovo and Metohija, and he is collecting evidence against KLA. He has been doing it for years. I suppose he would be interested, but only if it can serve as a real evidence in the court.

http://www.parlament.gov.rs/national-assembly/composition/members-of-parliament.619.488.html

You can click on the "Contact an MP" if you want to send him a message about it.

He worked as a war reporter during the 1998-1999 war, and was personally on th Kosovo and Metohija during the war, and witnessed many crime scene investigations and recorded testimonies of the Albanians regarding their crimes. He talked about some of them on the TV a few times. And the stories are horrible.

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Slobodan on November 13, 2020, 10:19:34 AM ---This guy is the President of the Assembly Committee for Kosovo and Metohija, and he is collecting evidence against KLA. He has been doing it for years. I suppose he would be interested, but only if it can serve as a real evidence in the court.

http://www.parlament.gov.rs/national-assembly/composition/members-of-parliament.619.488.html

You can click on the "Contact an MP" if you want to send him a message about it.

He worked as a war reporter during the 1998-1999 war, and was personally on th Kosovo and Metohija during the war, and witnessed many crime scene investigations and recorded testimonies of the Albanians regarding their crimes. He talked about some of them on the TV a few times. And the stories are horrible.

--- End quote ---

So call him and ask him if he wants the book in English. I don't want the fame the money can go to her daughters too.

Slobodan:
I don't remember that book. If you think it has some real evidence in it, you can give me a link, and I will send it to him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version