Author Topic: Did G-d cause Trump to lose so he will be forced to act now?  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Did G-d cause Trump to lose so he will be forced to act now?
« on: November 07, 2020, 11:05:22 PM »
Trump only has 2 and a half months to allow Jonathan Pollard to Israel. His parole ends on November 20. There are many other things Trump can do to make things difficult for Democrats in the future. He can bomb Iran or let Israel do it. He can also tell Israel to annex land.

Maybe this will also make it easier for Ted Cruz in 2024. After 4 years of Sleepy Joe, people will want a change since he won't run for re-election. 1988 was the last time the incumbent party won when the incumbent President was not running for re-election. Also, the party has moved to the Right and maybe all future Republican Presidents will be in support of Israel, and even more in support of Israel since they won't have Jew boy Kushner sucking up to Arabs so they can pray on the Temple Mount at the expense of annexing Jewish communities. It's the opposite of AOC moving the Democrats to the Left. Gone are the days of phonies like the Bushes and McCain.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Did G-d cause Trump to lose so he will be forced to act now?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 01:16:46 AM »
I'd be willing to believe God orchestrated Trump loss, if someone could convince me China didn't manufacture the Covid problem.
I'd be willing to believe God orchestrated the Trump loss if someone could convince me that Biden won the election fair and square.

The problem is that evil people have free will like we all do.  And I am not convinced this outcome was not orchestrated by evil people who wanted Trump OUT.

Let's see which will be the first pro-Israel thing Biden will roll back.  Golan heights recognition perhaps?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 06:44:48 AM »
I'd be willing to believe God orchestrated Trump loss, if someone could convince me China didn't manufacture the Covid problem.

-China may have created the virus but it was up to God to decide if the virus was going to behave the way it did in the whole world.

I'd be willing to believe God orchestrated the Trump loss if someone could convince me that Biden won the election fair and square.

-he didn’t win fair and square. For the same reason why God decided the outcomes of large elections. I believe a majority voted for trump. But the fraudulent mail in ballots won. Unless God wanted to perform a miracle and reverse this loss, these fraudulent votes will be found out en masse. It remains to be seen if trump will succeed in this endeavor.

-I’m not a prophet. I have no clue if any of this is true. I just know God is in charge of outcomes. This could be our test. It could be our punishment. Maybe the last 4 years were a reward for righteous deeds, however we fell short of righteous deeds and did evil things and this Biden win is our medicine for teshuva.

The problem is that evil people have free will like we all do.  And I am not convinced this outcome was not orchestrated by evil people who wanted Trump OUT.

-God decided outcomes. Evil plans can be foiled. Honest people can be buried in the dirt. Hitler succeeded; Haman failed.

Let's see which will be the first pro-Israel thing Biden will roll back.  Golan heights recognition perhaps?

-visit the western wall and shake hands with Gantz if that is at all pro Israel  :'(

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 06:54:35 AM »
The ball is in Netanyahu's court. I don't know what kind of agreement he has with arabs regarding annexation. We need to stop blaming goyim for being goyim and take accountability for our actions.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 03:19:45 PM »
The virus started to spread in January around the same time that Trump issued his "peace plan".

The travel ban was announced on January 28, the same day as his "peace plan".

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/28/white-house-discussing-china-travel-restrictions-amid-coronavirus-outbreak.html

https://www.fox6now.com/news/president-trump-plan-calls-for-palestinian-state-settlement-freeze

Clinton was also punished for doing something against Israel on the same day. On January 22, 1998, he was meeting with Arafat at the White House, the same day the Lewinsky Affair was announced which led to his impeachment.

https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/22/scandal.glance/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 06:16:03 PM »
Maybe he'll finally show his tax returns.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 09:57:13 PM »
The virus started to spread in January around the same time that Trump issued his "peace plan".

The travel ban was announced on January 28, the same day as his "peace plan".

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/28/white-house-discussing-china-travel-restrictions-amid-coronavirus-outbreak.html

https://www.fox6now.com/news/president-trump-plan-calls-for-palestinian-state-settlement-freeze

Clinton was also punished for doing something against Israel on the same day. On January 22, 1998, he was meeting with Arafat at the White House, the same day the Lewinsky Affair was announced which led to his impeachment.

https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/22/scandal.glance/

The first noticed outbreak of this virus was in China in late December.  (It could have spread insidiously for some time before that, but doctors first noticed an outbreak in late December).   So this explanation of yours is lacking.

In response to Dr. Dan, why should I believe that God decides all outcomes of human behavior?  That would be a denial of free will.

Based on the model of Megillath Esther which all the rabbis say is the model of our times, God's Hand is hidden and we don't really know when He is intervening or in what manner.  We can only say that the overall direction of the world is under His hashgacha, but what path it takes between point A and point B who can say what is with God's blessing and what is simply the result of free will of people He created?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 10:47:20 PM »
The first noticed outbreak of this virus was in China in late December.  (It could have spread insidiously for some time before that, but doctors first noticed an outbreak in late December).   So this explanation of yours is lacking.

In response to Dr. Dan, why should I believe that God decides all outcomes of human behavior?  That would be a denial of free will.

Based on the model of Megillath Esther which all the rabbis say is the model of our times, God's Hand is hidden and we don't really know when He is intervening or in what manner.  We can only say that the overall direction of the world is under His hashgacha, but what path it takes between point A and point B who can say what is with God's blessing and what is simply the result of free will of people He created?

That’s true. All we can do is examine where we went wrong or right and in reality it’s all in hindsight. Only in the afterlife we will really understand.

Free will however is never changed.  We are free to make decisions for actions. It’s the outcome which is determined by God. Not necessarily always by miracle. Sometimes we work hard but our net gain is low in a certain year.   Why is that?  Because God determines on rosh hashana what that net gain should be.

Why is that some super religious people or very charitable people who did teshuva get cancer and suffer?  Perhaps to take away from what may come in gehenome.

Why does an evil idolatrous king get huge riches?  He gets paid for his merits in his lifetime so that when he is judged later, he gets no reward from olam haba.

If one denies an olam haba, he denied the 13 principles of Judaism and it makes him an infidel.

Every morning I read the 13 principles as part of my regimen when I wear tfillin. It answers all of your questions and the main point is that God controls everything, He rewards good deeds and punishes those who do wrong. And He knows what’s on our minds and hearts always. Never make the mistake of blaming others except yourself (don’t be like Adam who blames Eve for the sin “it’s the wife You gave me”)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 11:58:16 PM »
G-d is beyond time. He prepared the punishment beforehand because He knows what people will choose. We have free will but He knows what we will choose. He prepared Esther to be Queen in advance of Haman's plot because he knew what Haman would do before it happened.

Also, evil people can lose free will. Pharaoh was a puppet of G-d in the end. Obviously Trump is not like that. He can be compared to Cyrus just like Netanyahu can be compared to Saul. Cyrus was led astray in the end. Trump was led astray by Kushner. Netanyahu is like Saul. He doesn't want to kill Amalek. Cyrus listened to the people that were against rebuilding the Temple which led to Achashverosh and Haman. Saul allowed Agag to beget the end the ancestor of Haman.

When I first started typing, I didn't realize it was all going to lead back to Purim.

Obama is Pharaoh, not Trump. If Trump can be compared to Cyrus, then Biden is like Achashverosh. Ted Cruz can be like the son of Achashverosh and Esther in 4 years. Maybe that's why Trump was brought down now so it will be easier for a full Right Winger to take over in 2024 since usually the incumbent's party loses when not running for re-election. Hopefully Biden will have the fate of the peanut farmer in 1980. If he doesn't run for re-election, Harris can lose to Cruz. If Biden lets her takeover before his term ends, we will all see her corruptness, just like Hillary Sodom Arafat's corruptness was exposed when she was Secretary of Hate.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 03:43:30 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                            :fist:

Superb take on this Binyamin Yisrael. 'Time' will tell. Human beings must do what's right with
free will for a better world. Events though, have always been in the hands of HaShem Yitbarach!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2020, 10:12:03 AM »
Elections in America are decided by opposition concession or an elections committee declaration. The trials for voter fraud begin in December and should be concluded by mid December. You won't know who the next president is until then.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge