Author Topic: Thoughts  (Read 986 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thoughts
« on: November 29, 2020, 10:14:35 AM »
The fake right are the well-meaning fools, we think the left is that because they make them. In fact, their leadership is adept at moral corruption through half-baked philosophy and ignorant guilt manipulation.

The base math is tons of people who have right wing views become liberal through loneliness->moral corruption->defending that corruption->hating the people who oppose it because they care about what he's doing to cope and not the original problem, and economic ruin, where you think more government handouts is how you improve your lot in life. So more than anything, the corona lockdowns serve to create more poor lonely liberals. Normally the people would be mad at the government, but there has been multi-billion dollar campaigns to direct the anger of the populace in USA, Canada, UK, Brazil and others in every which direction. It's how they keep their chained donkeys marching in a circle around their policy mills, love-starved people in an enforced famine of love frantically support anything that feels slightly emotionally comforting like a parched man in a desert who finds water with dirt.

It seems that everything is going well for Trump right now, but I brushed off some old dusty math from Cruz's campaign that I discarded because it seemed that Trump was just there to get Hillary elected based on his previous life choices. Anyways, it was a worst-case scenario thing that if applied to right now, if Trump G-d forbid was really waiting to flip this whole time, if he turned commie right now he'd be leaving all the lawyers fighting for freedom on his team for ruin, and then he has the next four years of the left in power to still be the figurehead on the left and push us to the left, and then next election he can lose and repeat with a lackey or win and we get another four years of moving to the left. Admittedly, almost all my predictions about him moving the right to the left have been squarely disproven except for the anti-him right mixing with the left and the Nazi infiltration into Trump groups and promotion of homosexuality. I would like to commend the writers at WND.com for almost always standing against the homosexual agenda. I wish more Jewish run news groups would take the righteous stance there, but I'm not holding my breath for Ben Shapiro. Anyways it's not an actual threat I would consider sane to worry about, unless someone G-d forbid kills Trump and replaces him with a double, so he needs to triple his security while this is underway, for more than that far-fetched reason.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge