Author Topic: Muslim Brotherhood will use a Biden presidency to advance “Congressional Jihad  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Less than 5% of the articles I've seen on Arutz Sheva have an understanding that the vote is not yet certified. At least put a G-d forbid before it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Less than 5% of the articles I've seen on Arutz Sheva have an understanding that the vote is not yet certified. At least put a G-d forbid before it.
Let's face it Biden will G-d forbid be POTUS & Obamanation 2.0 will begin the pressure anew & this time it will be even worse because Biden will appoint Muslims & things won't be comfortable for those Jews stubbornly klinging  to the US also here in Israel but at least here we control our own destiny!!!!! Hopefully Bibi will stand strong against Bite em like he did with Ovomit!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/292072

The Demonrat - Quatar - MB alliance is the main cause for Islamic terrorism. Best would be to bomb Quatar now  inclusive all infrastructure and economy.

If Biden will be president, the terror wave will be back.

How we had peace under Trump. Never seen something like this in my life.

The Demonrat is very satanic. First they found fond and support Islamic terrorism and destabilize countries and then they bomb them with drones and fuel the hate there. I have seen during the Obama time, that the terrorist groups became more and more radical, cruel and crazy. Nearly every month there was a new one. And the most crazy group got the most support from the local population.

If Biden will be successfull all will be back.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let's face it Biden will G-d forbid be POTUS & Obamanation 2.0 will begin the pressure anew & this time it will be even worse because Biden will appoint Muslims & things won't be comfortable for those Jews stubbornly klinging  to the US also here in Israel but at least here we control our own destiny!!!!! Hopefully Bibi will stand strong against Bite em like he did with Ovomit!!!!

To counteract Obama's poor sports comparison with the election, it's unclear if Biden's foot was over the line when he seemed to score a touchdown, and the judges are reviewing the footage, and it turns out the line was drawn incorrectly, so they're deciding how to deal with that.

Also I would not call what Bibi did during the Obama years "standing strong".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge