Author Topic: Israeli rabbi under fire for calling black people 'monkeys'  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli rabbi under fire for calling black people 'monkeys'
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 12:02:01 AM »
If ABC is saying it, it's probably fake. Not that I want to give the left more money to oppress you by clicking on your post.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 09:40:01 AM »
It's an old article. Now they would capitalize black. Kushi, however, should be capitalized. Kush is a nation. Kushi also means Negro. Negro is the proper name of the black race and should be capitalized just like Caucasian should be capitalized.

Footage of his sermon was posted by the Israeli news site Ynet. In the video, the rabbi talks about black people in the streets of America whose parents are white, then calls the black son of a white couple a monkey. He also uses the Hebrew word "kushi" to describe black people, which is widely considered a racial slur in Israel.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 06:42:17 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 12:25:55 PM »
[censored] your commie news sources and the curse you put on good people by promoting them. I've seen people on left wing news sources lie before about Rabbis, I dont believe a word and don't feel any motivation to investigate.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 02:55:01 PM »
Who cares if he did.  So what. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 06:38:17 PM »
Who cares if he did.  So what.

Racist people are not logical and their opinions are always liable to be worthless as a result. For instance, I show someone Chaim's things, he points out that he's racist, I try saying no no, he shows that he said several times in his videos "Obama wants to let his bros out of jail", which washes over a critical part of his pro-crime strategy to promote more crime among black people and all his other tactical reasons for it, and so he's right that it's nice to hear every opinion but I can't trust the logic of such a person, liability.

If he's a Rabbi and he's really like "hello Jews and monkey convert", he'll make problems in our nation, and his lectures are likely to wash over critical facts when it tickles his little fancy on that subject. That being said I assume anything from a communist news source is a lie and anyone that posts from them is not intelligent enough nor takes enough responsibility for his actions to be worthy of consideration.