Author Topic: Chinese admit everything about Joe, Hunter and laugh about it  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 11:52:56 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Chinese admit everything about Joe, Hunter and laugh about it
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 12:36:42 AM »
starts talking about that around 3:39. He goes on a bit after like he did something about the election but doesn't want to talk about it on live TV. At around 9:30 he's like "it would be politically incorrect for me to go on, but you guys know what I mean? Clap if you know what I mean", and they're all like "yay we're clapping but we can't say it because it's politically correct. What a faggy country. 10 minutes in he gets into the deals he made with him.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:47:00 AM by Israel Chai »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 10:04:04 PM »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/watch-video-deleted-chinese-social-media-professor-saying-china-people-top-americas-core-inner-circle-power-influence/

Not long ago, we used to stretch their necks some.

Oh hi I've been meaning to ask you. Epoch times seems to get excellent information, have stellar journalists who both pursue truth and write about it with eloquence, and seem like a good source of information. Google would like to remind me that they're associated with Falung Gong, which ok I have the little suction half circles to take toxins out of you and some other stuff but seems like the ideology might be off. I was going to go on a research rampage, but please tell me what you have to say about them first, it's quite obvious that anything you read online will be influenced by the 50 cent army and their leash yankers. I want to know if I can feel comfortable sharing their links.

It makes it a problem if they're as good as they are if they are to promote some weird ideology. The line I found that made me want to investigate is "demonic and apocalyptic messages in the group". It's like right now you have David Avocado retard the alien believer who says the world is flat and instead of destroying minds with lies to sell mugs and t-shits like most conspiracy websites, he sells avocado products. For at least a year he does a podcast show with natural-type doctors, many of whom I respect enormously, and so people were mad at me for boycotting and opposing it. They couldn't understand I say people should be able to have whatever private opinion they want and not be fired for it and connect that here, no matter how much I explained. I might have tried explaining it this way: what you see is doctors and some random host you don't care about, and that's great for you. What the kids and lower iq nice people he brainwashed see is him standing next to great minds and every thing they say that's true makes him look like he's the true source of information. As an entire world of lies is necessary to convince someone that everyone lies and the world is flat and aliens run everything, the conspiracy pitlord needs his acolytes to see him as the only place they can get the truth. The more people that are actually speaking truth speak next to him, the more true his lies look. In fact, the same day he did medical podcasts with stellar information he did his own private alien broadcasts and helped people to gain that perspective further; the doctors he sits around and lets talk increase his glory, and when he actually says something, where to me and you it would just be whatever a question now experts can talk, for his brainwashed e-hordes that's the near-prophetic part of the show and those doctor videos are as close to as a religion as new age cult of crazy ideas from one personality (conspiracy theorists fight each other for obvious reasons) can offer.

So I want to know first how much they are that, if they're using this to improve their religious standing. In the hundreds of articles I read, I didn't even see a hint of it so it must be hidden well if it is. Second if this is actually run by it and like the official propaganda network of their thing, or just a group where some owners might have that religion and just made a free independent press and it's not my business what religion they decided was theirs since it has not once been rubbed in my face. Finally, if this is something I should even worry about and bother investigating in the first place.

I'm interested to hear your perspective.

Also with this video I keep going back to that realization what you meant when you said your family was pro-party. This piggy boy on stage says "he was very spoiled, he had his *brow furrows slightly* principles". Like what a child to think you can do something based on what is right or wrong, you must have been given too much by the state to choose things like ideals, morals and principles. Also communism is about principles of brotherhood and love, he'll say after in English. Their revolution for "principles", and "principles" are what makes you a spoiled brat. Things like right and wrong are for the greedy capitalists who can choose more than survival through obedience to the party or death.

I can see you can't hate someone brainwashed by that, it's just so sad, but there's evil too I can see most evidently when all the people in the crowd have to laugh the same at the same time and stop at the same time to that crappy piggy boy's joke. I can only being to imagine the range of the mix of emotions you must feel.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 04:22:35 AM »
Zootube deleted the video, because of copyright issues.  ::)

But here is the full transkript:

https://www.jenniferzengblog.com/home/opening-up-financial-sector-as-goodwill-to-biden-as-we-cant-fix-trump-via-wall-street

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 06:34:11 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Figures that cursed evil communist China will continue exploiting them, taking them
for fools which is, in the final analysis, really the case anyway.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 12:27:17 PM »
We should not use youtube for things in general, it's bad to support them and good to support their competition.

This site has the video still: https://www.libertariannews.org/2020/12/04/chinese-university-dean-openly-admits-they-own-biden/

Obviously they're not afraid of the chicoms suing them for copyright infringement, youtube would just be whores if they weren't proud to help the Chinese enslave and destroy like their bosses at google and their handlers at the CIA.