Author Topic: Spree of federal executions during lame-duck period is unprecedented  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Spree of federal executions during lame-duck period is unprecedented
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 05:24:49 AM »
yahoocom/communismisgood-everysinglearticle.html
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 08:46:38 AM »
I assume he has Yahoo Mail. I saw the same articles after logging out of my E-mail. I don't go to Yahoo searching for articles. I see them without looking after I log out.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 01:57:15 PM »
Then good you not only promote getting them money, but you literally give them access to every bit of information stored on your email. You should be friends already and hang out at their commie parties.

Let's start the rabbit hole: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/15/business/yahoo-data-breach-settlement-trnd/index.html

Hmm but how was it so easy to breach all this data, the hackers went email by email in the time they had access or was it literally all there. No ? because it was.

https://www.cnet.com/news/yahoo-aol-oath-privacy-policy-verizon-emails-messages/

And now you have happies like "well you press button and commie promises to play nice because pressed so yehoo safe.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/28/17793964/how-to-opt-out-yahoo-mail-email-data-scanning-advertising

But like he mentioned, places like hushmail are alot less commie. Like would you literally go down to some commie AOC congressman type and say "listen one by one to all my emails and my replies". Well this is easier because they can store it all in nice sharable packets that yahoo can use.

Defending yourself that you're promoting commies because you also let them know every detail of your life is not much of a defense.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 12:49:39 PM »
Verizon owns Yahoo. I have Verizon cable, phone, and Internet. The other choice is Comcast, which owns MSDNC. No matter what, you are giving to these companies unless you want to completely disengage from technology and only communicate with antennae TV, radio, and snail mail.

Without subscribing to only of the big companies, you wouldn't have access to FOX News and other Conservative websites either.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 02:04:14 PM »
Verizon owns Yahoo. I have Verizon cable, phone, and Internet. The other choice is Comcast, which owns MSDNC. No matter what, you are giving to these companies unless you want to completely disengage from technology and only communicate with antennae TV, radio, and snail mail.

Without subscribing to only of the big companies, you wouldn't have access to FOX News and other Conservative websites either.

Verizon is a crappy leftist provider and you can choose from others. In remote areas there is typically only one or two crappy options, and you should run everything through a VPN. Lots of people do criminal fraud on their computers and their providers don't know, you can hide from them. Sometimes you have no choice but to give them a bit in those cases, but you can do like me and just get internet and download all the tv you want, and cells you can get smaller companies that aren't commies galore. Especially in non-plan cards.

So there are options for most people, but this is a whole pointless retard discussion. In a sentence, you said "well I have to pay them for internet so I might as well also give them more money and my personal information and promote them to other people". That is dumb. If you ate a bit of dirt you should not also shoot yourself in the foot, you should be unhappy that you have to eat dirt to get what you want and not do more bad things as a result. There's only a tenuous moral qualm about getting their internet when you have no other option that would take an unconvincing article to attempt to explain. That you actively choose them over better and more secure options, and promote their articles over more factual articles that support good people instead of bad is an issue.

It's like saying yeah I have to buy my dishes from China because I can't find any American plates and forks so I should also use the opera browser, post on tik tok and eat 10% plastic Chinese rice. You know very well the right thing to do is to do what you have to when there's no choice and do what you can when there's an opening. It's why you chose to set up your siege on that point, "well I gots to get innernet so you's a caveman if you don't post links to the yahoo news website". Your insulting response is funny. I can make jokes: maybe if you get even more yahoo mail and articles you'll be so much more advanced than strawman caveman me that you'll become... progressive.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 09:36:50 PM »
People post article they come across. So are you suggesting that when we see something on Yahoo, look for an article on the same subject from FOX News?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 12:28:12 PM »
No. Paul Ryan is a sickly little weenie and fox is dead to us. Newsmax. Ok fox is tolerable.

And yes, specifically when i see a topic on a left wing site even for myself, I make the effort to see what the right has to say and the usual reward is to discover a new way to explain how they lie. The search engines bury right wing stories, so oeganically, you will almost exclusively come accross left wing articles. As a result we have to fight back how we can to help them survive. You and people like you that post articles from right wing sites are saving free speech one bit at a time. You are promoting repression every time you share a leftidt article, in the larger sense as well as just the articles are always filled with their distortions and lies.

So specifically yes to that, and people shpuld probably look for news on a page that isn't lathered over in immodesty, propaganda and lies to improve and increase the control of a represssive political elite.

People post article they come across. So are you suggesting that when we see something on Yahoo, look for an article on the same subject from FOX News?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2020, 12:30:17 PM »
Daniel Greenfield is one that discussed the subject, whom I mention because he even proposed we turn off our ad blockers on right wing sites and not leftist ones like he showed many leftists do, which is way too far for me, but thumbs up to people that go that far.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2020, 11:41:32 AM »
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/want_to_save_the_republic_be_mindful_where_you_click.html

Here's my point in article form. If you and 73 other people give me crappy excuses and click for commies, we have no chance of survival as right wingers. Take it serious. Everytime you come online you either pressed where it makes the right stronger or the left. In many ways it is more real than money, every vote counts for cash and no frauding the results.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2020, 11:50:33 AM »
Dont confuse what I said with thinking America has a chance. The whole country is stuffed with soft faggots who dont know what to do about any probem other than snitch. The entire country with rare exceptions is lazy and decadent to a self-destructive level. No one has any chance to change because of the vomit waterfalls of ego that fall out of everything and one. No one here could pau me to believe youre going to logically consider my words and smile, you put a stupid weak half smirk on your face and went to another article. Basically the entire right wing is like that. However, you always get these one or two Americans that can change all that and the world to boot, so theres a chance that someone beats you into shape. Not likely though.

Someone might see this and click to give commies cash one less time, and it makes me happy because I actually care about defeating them, not just running my face with catchy little words that Im a victim of the orher races and i hate them.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2020, 12:17:37 PM »
Don't think I hate you after this. My research indicates the fiend level of sugar Americans consume kills their testosterone and willingness to get up and move. At least the primary culprit. Spend a month drinking sweet juices or soda at min 1-5 juice to water and not eating sweet things, and you'll literally vomit when you try eating their mechanically separated and compressed sugar food. It was always the most effective way to preemptively eliminate competition before the oligarchy corporations discovered faggots.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2020, 03:55:55 PM »
One thing I am researching day and night is the apparent mass-psychosis in America regarding the waste of food. Much of the food available to Americans is cheap, doesn't taste that great, isn't too healthy and available in large quantity. This is my best guess as to why an absurd egotistical attitude developed where the bottom quarter of a bag of chips is called "the garbage" by grown, thinking men, eating an apple exclusively in an arbitrary circle and then throwing the rest away, and that repeating that eating habit for mangoes, and just about every handheld fruit, taking plates full of food and then leaving 50-75% of it on the table 2-3 meals a day, the same with drinks, and then laughing and giving strange looks to anyone who might find that kind of behavior disgusting.

There is a connection to the egotism and arrogance in the modern idea of America that Americans have and confuse with noble traits like patriotism and loyalty. By being proud about something that is bestial, food irresponsibility, you have evil being called good and therefore abomination in the most fundamental part of life; consumption. It's a perfect trick when it's costs little and wasn't that desirable in the first place to make you say, "who cares if you waste it", well because you become a wasteful person and start wasting alot and more. It's harder to see that if the people in your environment put you down for caring about it, and most people ignore their hearts and join in the ego game, the less they believe it the harder they say it to justify themselves.

Anyways there is much more I have than that but no one needs an essay with no conclusion, so I still need to find a rock solid connection. Of course this is bad science to go after a conclusion when I should be studying the results for whatever they may lead to, so I am but it's a gut feeling so I'll just pay extra attention for something there.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2020, 05:11:29 PM »
Too many connected details with extreme complexity and no research outside of what I do to go on. For instance, millions of Americans have been convinced mostly by hollywood movies that the teshuva for being a bully is to be gay, that this terrible attitude was really just that you wanted abomination. Many go for that, but most look at cruel arrogance as the opposite of gay now, and since opposing homosexuality takes real bravery that is almost non-existent in America, they keep it as a secret "virtue" like people who just oppose it for clear moral reasons. So now taking craps on everyone proves they're not gay for the majority in the category, and you have a complete [censored] expecting everyone to be nice to him because he's gay now and you all have to pretend, so you got the arrogance and pretending going on the same as with the food. Is that an effect of that, a connected detail, two separate things that merged, or all of the above to an extent?

It's so annoying to care about messed up people and much funner to make already useful people stronger and smarter, but I feel a bit bad, and if the general pool keeps going down there's going to be less useful people coming out. I've met some interesting people in the Masons that understand people more than most and I think I'm joining them now and seeing how useful they are.