Author Topic: Jews created both the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines (new video)  (Read 5673 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 30 minutes this week.

Video version on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LcItzi3poBnt

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2020-12-19.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jews created both the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines (new video)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 12:22:07 AM »
Jews work in many medical research centers. Jews also work for the Know the Risk foundation, whose founder was just murdered in her home after years of intimidation for sharing widely available information on vaccines.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/founder-of-vaccine-safety-website-ex-pharma-insider-found-dead?fbclid=IwAR2R1CWOEfYcAy71lalHFLQdwMtWBL08h0dsslCyEVk1y41zFRvDWWGbWQo

Also it could be a whole company full of Jews and Jews to park your car and killing babies is still bad, and injecting them is the weirdest cannibalism ever.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fda-approves-emergency-use-of-abortion-tainted-moderna-covid-19-vaccine
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 11:01:50 PM »
Jews work in many medical research centers. Jews also work for the Know the Risk foundation, whose founder was just murdered in her home after years of intimidation for sharing widely available information on vaccines.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/founder-of-vaccine-safety-website-ex-pharma-insider-found-dead?fbclid=IwAR2R1CWOEfYcAy71lalHFLQdwMtWBL08h0dsslCyEVk1y41zFRvDWWGbWQo

Also it could be a whole company full of Jews and Jews to park your car and killing babies is still bad, and injecting them is the weirdest cannibalism ever.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fda-approves-emergency-use-of-abortion-tainted-moderna-covid-19-vaccine

You are spreading complete nonsense

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 11:11:03 PM »
I heard on TV that blacks were trying to tell blacks to get the vaccine and not to distrust it because it was created by a black woman. Blacks won't trust medical experts if they're not black. Maybe there was one black involved but it was mostly done by Jews.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 11:20:21 PM »

Let me break down my post, and try to point out the nonsense. At least Fagbook fact-trickers try to sound legitimate and thoughtful.

1. The big vaccine safety group head was just found murdered. Of course she had terrible things to say about their terrible vaccines.

2. There are ingredients sourced from aborted babies in the moderna vaccine.

3. Abortion is bad, selling aborted baby parts to corporations is bad, and using drugs those corporations make is bad.

Also didn't mention this here, but as a healthy less than 30 year old, the vaccine will do vastly more damage to me than the corona, which me and everyone in my family caught and didn't even notice, except for my cousin who couldn't taste well for an evening. You're talking 3 days downtime and major side effects, and since it's barely tested "contact your medical provider if symptoms persist for more than three days".

Despite the mass of articles on virtually every right wing website, go talk to the viewers, they're ready to shoot to not take that crap vaccine, and all the corporate lies in the world won't help it. You can fact-complain and fagbook can fact-lie until you're blue in the face, you're not convincing a massive swath of the population to take the new corporate drug.

I have all my "vaccines" certified by a French doctor, can't vaccinate me when I already took them. I have no problem getting another piece of paper. For the people who are going to be stuck in the planned unvaccinated apartheid, I have many ways to help. Even you KWRBT, when you realize this is crap, just let me know you're in a bind and I got your back.

I heard on TV that blacks were trying to tell blacks to get the vaccine and not to distrust it because it was created by a black woman. Blacks won't trust medical experts if they're not black. Maybe there was one black involved but it was mostly done by Jews.

I felt his focus was on trying to make us proud of Jewish achievements, but of course there's a bit of that. Anyways, I can name you 30 Jewish doctors who say not to take this vaccine, either of the American ones or the Russian one, under any circumstance. Don't care they're Jewish, facts support don't touch this poison, the fact they're Jews just shows Jews typically get places by hard effective work.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2020, 12:08:38 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2020, 12:53:49 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaV7m2S4KXA&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2vLKEgvxeX948tlLGVmEX6g6JJhzHqBUaHC6sTsxvFjACxpgQcJWwVLWw

Even youtube can't censor this one.  Have fun with degenerative brain disease and not seeing friends while driving with your mask, faceshield, gloves and tin foil hats on, "normal people". Me and the "conspiracy theorists" will keep partying like it's 1999 on my lovely mountain and you're not invited.

Everyone else that wants to come to my mountain in Canada and party is allowed.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2020, 02:43:16 AM »

It's funny. When they kicked me out of the anti-Trump groups on the right they said that or "spreading disinformation". I rate the chance of you involved in a big propaganda conspiracy as less than 1%, 30% just brainwashed minds think alike, 69% something to do with your job.

Well why stop now. I've been saying masks cause more damage than covid since the beginning. They didn't present everything I did, considering my OSHA and IAQ knowledge, but let's let more doctors tell you masks are much worse than dumb.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/science-of-mask-risks_3610261.html

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2020, 03:02:22 AM »
Here's more nonsense [censored]. I have personally talked to hundreds of people ready to start taking out government workers who enforce their commie covid rules one by one. We already have names of covid snitchers, and they're eveywhere now, and we'll make leftist cancelling look like a paid vacation.

You got regular moms and pops saying it, the streets don't really obey their laws in the first place so they're going to sit around.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ccQY8cFDmxg7/?list=notifications&randomize=false&fbclid=IwAR0vUAYXz4Wzg_LnJP9UZ-yRU8CK5jQ9P2s9oFADgyVzqTKIRsXlf05-Nnk

You ever seen patriotic citizens resisting all over like this? Keep your mask talk in your mouth, everyone is sick to bloodlust of it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 02:58:35 AM »

Yes, one of the NIAID scientists working with Moderna is a black lady.  Of course her skin color has nothing to do with the validity of the product

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 03:00:36 AM »
Here's more nonsense [censored]. I have personally talked to hundreds of people ready to start taking out government workers who enforce their commie covid rules one by one. We already have names of covid snitchers, and they're eveywhere now, and we'll make leftist cancelling look like a paid vacation.

You got regular moms and pops saying it, the streets don't really obey their laws in the first place so they're going to sit around.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ccQY8cFDmxg7/?list=notifications&randomize=false&fbclid=IwAR0vUAYXz4Wzg_LnJP9UZ-yRU8CK5jQ9P2s9oFADgyVzqTKIRsXlf05-Nnk

You ever seen patriotic citizens resisting all over like this? Keep your mask talk in your mouth, everyone is sick to bloodlust of it.

All I see here is "bla bla bla I'm a cry baby and I'm going to cancel you and call you Karen because I'm the biggest Karen of all! Listen to all my false bravado"

Why do you expect this nonsense to be taken seriously? 
No there are not "baby parts" in Moderna's vaccine.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 03:10:29 AM »
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4980531/jewish/Can-I-Use-Vaccines-Made-From-Fetal-Tissue-or-Non-Kosher-Animals.htm

Finally some Judaism instead of Christianity here.   But I do take issue with the section on "kosher ingredients" and the distinction he makes between ingestion and all other forms of dosage.  A medication is not food!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2020, 06:07:41 AM »
All I see here is "bla bla bla I'm a cry baby and I'm going to cancel you and call you Karen because I'm the biggest Karen of all! Listen to all my false bravado"

Why do you expect this nonsense to be taken seriously? 
No there are not "baby parts" in Moderna's vaccine.

Finally some Judaism instead of Christianity here.

You do not understand the definition of the following terms: Karen, cancel.

Karen: Self-entitled bossypants. It should be noted for you, and in all the internet I've observed, only you, that calling someone who is being a self-entitled bossypants does not make you a Karen who is cancelling someone, you're simply calling out the point. Attempting to turn it into a logical circle is evidently infantile to everyone.
Cancel: Get something taken down that offends you

I did not cry. I warned you that after kicking cops out of their restaurants, along with inspectors, cops will come back at inopportune times when they think they are smart, and they will make many more arrests like this. Eventually, the people that are going broke will shoot them in the head like many tell me they want to, and the hatred is also extending to the medical field which is now extremely problematic for me. I do my best to direct all their anger at anyone that works for the government. Get your retard head out of the sand and quit talking to grown men like they're lost children. I assure you, you do not want to be forced to take the rage and desperation of tens of millions of people seriously, fool.

Rav Kahane talked about the consequences of economic collapse to the Jewish people at length. We are not the only ones who are going to suffer alot of bloodshed because of the multi-century consequences of this lockdown in America alone.

You use aborted babies to get Moderna's vaccine. No one is hiding that. Using double speak is one reason why people are saying kill more than just Fauci. Your degraded Greek style of debate in trying to defame my points as Xtianity is pathetic and speaks to your moral decay.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4980531/jewish/Can-I-Use-Vaccines-Made-From-Fetal-Tissue-or-Non-Kosher-Animals.htm

If a goy offers to sell you stolen tefillin, you can at best tell him they're broken, offer him $5 or something not worth his time only to get it back. More than that encourages the theft and is wrong. Just on that you can prohibit using aborted fetal tissue. I have counters to every argument in there and the Rabbis to back it up, many from Chabad too. In all fairness I've always had doctors to sign off that I got a vaccine so I don't actually have to get them like the peasants, and I've only got sick naturally three or four times. So even if there wasn't a fresh harvest of dead baby cells, 50 year old cells my butt, I am not sticking myself with heavy metals so I can be retarded and get degenerative brain diseases like the sofa bears.

Here's a clue, buddy boo. If the manufacturer liability on a medical product is waved, it's because it's going to be too expensive to compensate everyone their drug kills and maims. And worse with our magical DNA that can produce cells to fight cancer and corona and produce cells soon to make a beak and feathers. You know Noah was also the last human with his family, not just righteous, everyone else had interbreed and modified themselves into abominations, and much or all of the animals besides the ark buddies (depending on the opinion). What they're messing with has all happened before, but everyone feels it won't happen again after the consequences.

Most people trust this as much as the government saying something will be two weeks again. Just know when people start getting banned from places for not getting a vaccine is when the shooting of people in the head that are doing their jobs will become noticeable.

How are you so dense, KWRBT, unless you're lying. If you simply accepted the obvious facts you can make money off the situation like anything else. Denial world is not where financially successful people live.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2020, 07:03:31 AM »

Hey maybe you'll get lucky and not be in the so far 10% who have major adverse reactions to their crappy maniac vaccine. It's worth it to die from the vaccine when your life is at .2% stake. Good thing we know how to self-administer meds to save our lives from the vaccine, poor poor people.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 07:05:44 AM »
Anyways, no sweat for people. Can't make you get a vaccine if you won't wear a mask. You'll be kindly (just kidding, totally red puffy faced) asked to leave and kindly accept.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2020, 12:36:33 PM »
Actually Turko-germans made the "Pfeizer" vaccine.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 05:37:13 PM »

Hey maybe you'll get lucky and not be in the so far 10% who have major adverse reactions to their crappy maniac vaccine. It's worth it to die from the vaccine when your life is at .2% stake. Good thing we know how to self-administer meds to save our lives from the vaccine, poor poor people.

"Major adverse reactions"  LOL
Like a boo boo on the arm that goes away in a few days?   Stop being such a wimp.

All the data on both products is available to the public 
https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

The safety profile is certainly MUCH milder than covid infection.  The cost of inducing immune memory is in some percentage of people a few days of fever, or perhaps headache, or perhaps chills.  Or in many cases nothing.  That's a small price to pay for that immunity to Covid disease.

Every elderly person should immediately get either of these vaccines as soon as available.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2020, 03:26:03 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Thank you for the excellent video.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2021, 01:52:37 AM »
"Major adverse reactions"  LOL
Like a boo boo on the arm that goes away in a few days?   Stop being such a wimp.

All the data on both products is available to the public 
https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

The safety profile is certainly MUCH milder than covid infection.  The cost of inducing immune memory is in some percentage of people a few days of fever, or perhaps headache, or perhaps chills.  Or in many cases nothing.  That's a small price to pay for that immunity to Covid disease.

Every elderly person should immediately get either of these vaccines as soon as available.

Hypoxia is when you can't breathe. 20 year olds have an astronomically low chance of getting anything close to that from commie virus. They have a 10% chance of getting a "little bobo" in their freeking ability to breathe. And lots of other less common things, and lots of other things we won't know until more time passes.

Clearly only old people, especially with co-morbidities could even have any interest in this thing. There is only negatives to everyone else and no 25 year old should need to modify his DNA for something that has no realistic possibility of hurting him. This is so obviously a scam people that like vaccines are protesting it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2021, 03:26:51 AM »
Hypoxia is when you can't breathe. 20 year olds have an astronomically low chance of getting anything close to that from commie virus. They have a 10% chance of getting a "little bobo" in their freeking ability to breathe. And lots of other less common things, and lots of other things we won't know until more time passes.

Did you bother to read the links?  What are you even talking about?  Hypoxia is not a side effect of either of these vaccines.  Participants didn't experience that except those who got severe Covid infections!  Hypoxia is a fairly common symptom of severe Sars-Cov2 infection, many people get that from the virus, including young people (They are less likely to die from it than older people), but neither of these vaccines provides a viral infection. LOL.  You seem to not understand how they work and have no clue what you're talking about.

Clearly only old people, especially with co-morbidities could even have any interest in this thing. There is only negatives to everyone else and no 25 year old should need to modify his DNA for something that has no realistic possibility of hurting him. This is so obviously a scam people that like vaccines are protesting it.

I don't know why you keep repeating this lie.  You clearly have an agenda.   Neither of these vaccines alter a person's DNA, and to believe that they do can only happen through ignorance of the most basic principles of biology that even a high school kid knows. An mRNA is delivered to the cell by this product, not DNA and not something that even interacts with the cell's DNA.  In a cell's normal everyday functioning, mRNA's are constantly produced in the nucleus and sent out to ribosomes to be translated.  The DNA is used to make the cell's mRNA's.  An mRNA does nothing to DNA.  It's sent away to go do its job.   The mRNA being provided by this product is being used by the cell machinery outside the nucleus. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2021, 11:45:06 PM »
Healthy young + vaccine = hypoxia, whereas same with no vaccine and still covid= no hypoxia.

I'll trust the many doctors that say adding this RNA changes your DNA, and that "oh we can train the body to produce proteins to fight cancer and aids, and even make chicken feathers and beaks" isn't something to cherish. "neither of these vaccines provides a viral infection": didn't say they did. Yet still people aren't breathing after than have no reason not to be " (They are less likely to die from it than older people)" 7% vs. .0002% is like you spitting in my face intellectually to say "less likely".

I have heard enough outta you not to trust you as a source. In Canada, only poor people in old folks homes and natives on reserves are getting the vaccine, everyone's being pushed to wait till later. This is all I needed to know in the first place:

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
Published Thu, Dec 17 20208:36 AM ESTUpdated Wed, Dec 23 202012:32 AM EST
MacKenzie Sigalos
@KENZIESIGALOS
watch now
VIDEO13:21
How the coronavirus vaccine works and why Americans should trust it
Key Points

Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
    A little-known government program provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine.
    That program rarely pays, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.

If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

Congress created a fund specifically to help cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses for people who have been irreparably harmed by a “covered countermeasure,” such as a vaccine. But it is difficult to use and rarely pays. Attorneys say it has compensated less than 6% of the claims filed in the last decade.
Immune to lawsuits

In February, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. The 2005 law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company. The protection lasts until 2024.

That means that for the next four years, these companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries related to the administration or use of products to treat or protect against Covid.

HHS declined CNBC’s request for an interview.

Dunn thinks a big reason for the unprecedented protection has to do with the expedited timeline.

“When the government said, ‘We want you to develop this four or five times faster than you normally do,’ most likely the manufacturers said to the government, ‘We want you, the government, to protect us from multimillion-dollar lawsuits,’” said Dunn.

It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed. ... Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.
    Rogge Dunn
    Dallas labor and employment attorney

The quickest vaccine ever developed was for mumps. It took four years and was licensed in 1967. Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine was developed and cleared for emergency use in eight months — a fact that has fueled public mistrust of the coronavirus inoculation in the U.S.

Roughly 4 in 10 Americans say they would “definitely” or “probably” not get vaccinated, according to a recent survey by the Pew Research Center. While this is lower than it was two months ago, it still points to a huge trust gap.

But drugmakers like Pfizer continue to reassure the public no shortcuts were taken. “This is a vaccine that was developed without cutting corners,” CEO Dr. Albert Bourla said in an interview with CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Monday. “This is a vaccine that is getting approved by all authorities in the world. That should say something.”

The legal immunity granted to pharmaceutical companies doesn’t just guard them against lawsuits. Dunn said it helps lower the cost of the immunizations.

“The government doesn’t want people suing the companies making the Covid vaccine. Because then, the manufacturers would probably charge the government a higher price per person per dose,” Dunn explained.

Pfizer and Moderna did not return CNBC’s request for comment on their legal protections.
Is anyone liable?

Remember, vaccine manufacturers aren’t the ones approving their product for mass distribution. That is the job of the FDA.

Which begs the question, can you sue the U.S. government if you have an extraordinarily bad reaction to a vaccine?

Again, the answer is no.

“You can’t sue the FDA for approving or disapproving a drug,” said Dorit Reiss, a professor at the University of California Hastings College of Law. “That’s part of its sovereign immunity.”

Sovereign immunity came from the king, explains Dunn, referring to British law before the American Revolution. “You couldn’t sue the king. So, America has sovereign immunity, and even each state has sovereign immunity.”

There are limited exceptions, but Dunn said he doesn’t think they provide a viable legal path to hold the federal government responsible for a Covid vaccine injury.

Bringing workers back to the office in a post-Covid world also carries with it a heightened fear of liability for employers. Lawyers across the country say their corporate clients are reaching out to them to ask whether they can require employees to get immunized.
India Medley, Chief Nurse Officer at Howard University Hospital, receives the Covid-19 vaccine at Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC, on December 15, 2020.
India Medley, Chief Nurse Officer at Howard University Hospital, receives the Covid-19 vaccine at Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC, on December 15, 2020.
Nicholas Kamm | AFP | Getty Images

Dunn’s clients who run businesses serving customers in person or on site are most interested in mandating a Covid vaccine for staff.

“They view it as a selling point,” Dunn said. “It’s particularly important for restaurants, bars, gyms and salons. My clients in that segment of the service industry are looking hard at making it mandatory, as a sales point to their customers.”

While this is in part a public relations tactic, it is legally within an employer’s rights to impose such a requirement.

“Requiring a vaccine is a health and safety work rule, and employers can do that,” said Reiss.

There are a few notable exceptions. If a work force is unionized, the collective bargaining agreement may require negotiating with the union before mandating a vaccine.

Anti-discrimination laws provide some protections as well. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, workers who don’t want to be vaccinated for medical reasons are eligible to request an exemption. If taking the vaccine is a violation of a “sincerely held” religious belief, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 would potentially provide a way to opt out.

Should none of these exemptions apply, employees may have some legal recourse if they suffer debilitating side effects following a work-mandated Covid inoculation.

Attorneys say claims would most likely be routed through worker’s compensation programs and treated as an on-the-job injury.

“But there are significant limits or caps on the damages an employee can recover,” said Dunn. He added that it would likely be difficult to prove.

Mandatory vaccination protocols, however, may not happen until the FDA formally approves the vaccines and grants Pfizer and BioNTech or Moderna a license to sell them, which will take several more months of data to show their safety and effectiveness.

“An emergency use authorization is not a license,” said Reiss. “There’s a legal question as to whether you can mandate an emergency observation. The language in the act is somewhat unclear on that.”
$50,000 a year

The government has created a way for people to recover some damages should something go wrong following immunization.

In addition to the legal immunity, the PREP Act established the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which provides benefits to eligible individuals who suffer serious injury from one of the protected companies.

The little-known government program has been around for a decade, and it is managed by an agency under HHS. This fund typically only deals with vaccines you probably would never get, like the H1N1 and anthrax vaccines.

If a case for compensation through the CICP is successful, the program provides up to $50,000 per year in unreimbursed lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses. It won’t cover legal fees or anything to compensate for pain and suffering.

It is also capped at the death benefit of $370,376, which is the most a surviving family member receives in the event that a Covid vaccine proves to be fatal.

But experts specializing in vaccine law say it is difficult to navigate. “This government compensation program is very hard to use,” said Reiss. “The bar for compensation is very high.”

Also worrisome to some vaccine injury lawyers is the fact that the CICP has rejected a majority of the compensation requests made since the program began 10 years ago. Of the 499 claims filed, the CICP has compensated only 29 claims, totaling more than $6 million.

People who are harmed by a Covid vaccine deserve to be compensated fast and generously. The PREP Act doesn’t do that.
    Dorit Reiss
    professor at the University of California Hastings College of Law

David Carney, vice president of the Vaccine Bar Association, said the CICP might deny a claim for a variety of reasons. “One reason might be that the medical records don’t support a claim,” said Carney, who regularly deals with vaccine injury cases. “We have to litigate a lot of really complex issues ... and provide a medical basis for why the injury occurred.”

Proving an injury was a direct result of the Covid vaccine could be difficult, according to Carney. “It’s not as simple as saying. ‘Hey, I got a Covid treatment, and now I have an injury.’ There is a lot of burden of proof there.”

There is also a strict one-year statute, meaning that all claims have to be filed within 12 months of receiving the vaccine.

“People who are harmed by a Covid vaccine deserve to be compensated fast and generously,” said Reiss. “The PREP Act doesn’t do that.”

Lawyers tell CNBC that it would make more sense for Covid vaccine injuries to instead be routed through another program under the HHS called the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which handles claims for 16 routine vaccines. Known colloquially as “vaccine court,” the program paid on about 70% of petitions adjudicated by the court from 2006 to 2018.

And since it began considering claims in 1988, the VICP has paid approximately $4.4 billion in total compensation. That dwarfs the CICP’s roughly $6 million in paid benefits over the life of the program.

The VICP also gives you more time to file your claim. You have three years from the date of the first symptom to file for compensation.

“The VICP allows for recovery of pain and suffering, attorney’s fees, along with medical expenses and lost wages, if any,” said Michael Maxwell, a lawyer who practices in the areas of business litigation and personal injury. “Under the CICP, it’s only lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses. That’s it, unless there’s a death.”

The Covid-19 vaccines, however, aren’t on the list of eligible vaccines.

Reiss said the best fix would be to change VICP’s rulebook to add Covid vaccines to its list of covered inoculations. “That will require legislative change. I hope that legislative change happens.”

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2021, 12:51:51 AM »
And how hilarious the church of science is. Co-morbidities and very old, gets covid, for sure 100% a covid death. Same deal, no covid, gets vaccine, no evidence it's a vaccine death.

88-year-old dies hours after COVID vaccination in second such incident
In both cases, medical professionals do not believe that the deaths were connected to the vaccines.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF   DECEMBER 30, 2020 18:03
Email Twitter Facebook fb-messenger
A woman holds a small bottle labeled with a "Coronavirus COVID-19 Vaccine" sticker and a medical syringe, October 30, 2020. (photo credit: REUTERS/DADO RUVIC/FILE PHOTO)
A woman holds a small bottle labeled with a "Coronavirus COVID-19 Vaccine" sticker and a medical syringe, October 30, 2020.
(photo credit: REUTERS/DADO RUVIC/FILE PHOTO)
An 88-year-old Israeli died just hours after receiving the coronavirus vaccine on Tuesday, a day after a 75-year-old Israeli died due to a heart attack also shortly after receiving the vaccine.
In both cases, medical professionals do not believe that the deaths were connected to the vaccines.
Hadassah University Medical Center explained that the 88-year-old suffered from complicated and severe background illnesses.
The 75-year-old man who died on Monday also had preexisting conditions and had suffered from heart attacks in the past, according to the Health Ministry.
According to reports, the 75-year-old was inoculated at around 8:30 a.m. at a Clalit Health Services clinic. He stayed at the facility, as is customary, for a short period of time to ensure he had no side effects. When he felt well, the clinic released him.
The initial findings do not show a link between the man’s death and his vaccination, Levy said.
When Pfizer presented its safety data to the US Food and Drug Administration in early December, it was found that two trial participants had died after receiving the vaccine. One of the deceased was immunocompromised, meaning the person’s immune defenses were low.
In response to the report of those deaths, Israel’s Midaat Association said when vaccines are administered to at-risk populations, “there may be unfortunate cases. One should not infer from this about the safety of the vaccine, but welcome the transparency required from the pharma companies in the drug approval process.”
In large trials of tens of thousands of people, death can occur without any connection to the trial, but companies such as Pfizer are required to report those deaths, Midaat said at the time.
Conspiracy theories surrounding side effects and claimed dangers of the newly released coronavirus vaccines have spread rapidly throughout social media.
The main side effects reported in the trials of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were pain, swelling and redness at the site of injection and chills, tiredness and headaches. But these effects usually only lasted a few hours or days at most.
Any potential longer-term side effects are still unverified, as the vaccines are still new. However, the majority of health officials have said they believe the vaccines will cause no long-term harm. In Israel, more than 80% of medical personnel are expected to be inoculated.
As of Wednesday morning, Israel had vaccinated 650,000 citizens with the first dose of the coronavirus vaccine. According to Health Minister Yuli Edelstein, nearly 152,000 people were vaccinated on Tuesday.
Currently, Israel is vaccinating medical personnel, people over the age of 60 and those with chronic illnesses. It hopes to begin vaccinating teachers and school staff later this week or next.
Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman contributed to this report.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2021, 01:03:42 AM »
More frontline healthcare workers are refusing these vaccines than the optional flu vaccines, so that's good at least, we'll have more of them around. The argument people have for getting it is they think they'll be free of the rules of the government, but if anyone is stupid enough to think the government is going to give up the temporary measure of being able to enter any home on suspicion of too many people home and be able to assault you and throw you in secret jails for it, you are discussing an imaginary government that has never existed. This is the saliva-inducing new normal a few very insane [censored] want, and have convinced people that think they have access to news to back them: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/police-show-home-quebec-neighbor-snitches-residents-illegally-gathering-drags-man-neck-video/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 01:10:58 AM »
Healthy young + vaccine = hypoxia, whereas same with no vaccine and still covid= no hypoxia.

Hypoxia wasn't an AE in the trials for Moderna or Pfizer.  You are just making stuff up to suit your antivax agenda.  Complete nonsense.  Ignorant nonsense.

I'll trust the many doctors that say adding this RNA changes your DNA,

Did these "doctors" fail out of medical school.  In a cell, mRNA is made by DNA.  It is not made by the DNA in order to alter itself.  mRNA does not change the DNA sequence in any cell.  You are a liar, and a really bad one at that.  This is easily fact checked by any high school kid.  It's a fundamental misunderstanding of basic principles of biology. 

In Canada, only poor people in old folks homes and natives on reserves are getting the vaccine, everyone's being pushed to wait till later.
That's what they should be doing everywhere.  Because "old folks homes" are where the most Covid deaths occur.  They need to be protected the most.   Only the commie and BLM agenda has people vaccinating Walmart employees preferentially because they are considered "of color" and the nursing home residents are "too white."   What's ironic here is that they harm old white people by refusing to let them be first in line, and you wish to harm them by making sure they never receive the vaccine. 

You are falling in line perfectly with BLM's critical race agenda.