Author Topic: Jews created both the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines (new video)  (Read 5774 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jews created both the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines (new video)
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2021, 01:17:14 AM »
Hypoxia wasn't an AE in the trials for Moderna or Pfizer.  You are just making stuff up to suit your antivax agenda.  Complete nonsense.  Ignorant nonsense.

Did these "doctors" fail out of medical school.  In a cell, mRNA is made by DNA.  It is not made by the DNA in order to alter itself.  mRNA does not change the DNA sequence in any cell.  You are a liar, and a really bad one at that.  This is easily fact checked by any high school kid.  It's a fundamental misunderstanding of basic principles of biology. 

That's what they should be doing everywhere.  Because "old folks homes" are where the most Covid deaths occur.  They need to be protected the most.   Only the commie and BLM agenda has people vaccinating Walmart employees preferentially because they are considered "of color" and the nursing home residents are "too white."   What's ironic here is that they harm old white people by refusing to let them be first in line, and you wish to harm them by making sure they never receive the vaccine. 

You are falling in line perfectly with BLM's critical race agenda.

Is that a joke? I don't care if it changes the actual DNA structure, no one said that. You like RNA yes then, doesn't change anything. I have a few geneticists in the family. Would you like what you would become if I had free access to add all kinds of RNA to your DNA? Give me 36 hours. Ironic you joke about them failing out of med school, and no, that would make them not doctors now huh bub.

The average age in my area is 70+, no vaccines. Not in the retirement resorts for rich people, I mean the poor ones. Rich people don't get their crappy vaccine. Happy ones get themselves injected with some liquid of nothing on camera to cheers and it makes for really good jokes.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jews created both the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines (new video)
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 01:33:42 AM »
And what does commie lies matter have to do with any of this? I have heard the term critical race this and that before, but never actually felt that I would deserve to own a brain if I spent my time reading it.

In Canada we dump all kinds of toxic stuff near reserves, the church takes their kids and much worse before, we basically let the mob or the most corrupt person who wants to be chief rule them. Old folks homes the health care system is much more interested in them dying than living, or at least how to deliver the smallest possible ration of healthcare to them. They are not interested in keeping them from dying from negligence in their own filth but there isn't a moment to spare to vaccinate them all.

They are not targeting black people with the vaccine, if that's what you're insinuating. In California and liberal places there are face flappers that say they should get the vaccine first, but they also debate who should rule in politics and get a job based on race, it's just what they say about everything. They can be white and don't want to buy coffee from a white person because someone recently decided it's a black area. These kinds of rules are always bent and I don't read anything into that. Unless critical race theory means something other than my assumption of "vaccines are to kill black people", which I have seen that movement. They get a shoutout in "black lighting" tv show and it's silly, no one needed to protest the rabies vaccine for what they put in there, people were trying to do science and not make more money while preemptively destroying future competitors.

If I don't give a warranty on an industrial product, not that it's happened, but that would make it crap I expect to brake, and you can translate that to any market and back to healthcare with "no manufacturer liability". If you're old with co-morbidities, might die anyways doesn't matter. If you're under 40, there is no conceivable reason to entrust your health to a sleazy corporation that smiles at increases sales of prostate cancer meds to brainwashed kids, to protect you from a disease that has no real chance of hurting you, and you would simply get an immunity if you catch it naturally while getting vastly less chance of damage than with the vaccine, and the immunity there needs a few shots and there's always a margin of error, and nobody in their right minds that knows these sleazes isn't expecting them to make a part 3 or at best 5 year renewable requirement.

If you're just trying to emotionally manipulate me to stop logically considering the argument because I hate commie lies matter, that would fit right in with your previous logic.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge