Author Topic: Logic  (Read 859 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Logic
« on: January 14, 2021, 11:01:57 PM »
From telegram

Here are some scenarios on how I see things playing out in DC👇

What we know:

-Flyers have been going around for a week now, saying there are “armed marches” and “armed protests” on Washington DC and other state capitols, yet no one on the right knows anything about them. No one knows where they came from, everyone has said they aren’t going, and people have been warning others DO NOT GO.

-There is a massive military build up in DC. 25,000+ armed troops on the ground, multiple levels of barricades, fences with razor wire, etc. You have soldiers sleeping in the Capitol building, which hasn’t happened since the Civil War. There are more of our troops in DC than in Iraq/Afghanistan combined. Essentially, Martial Law is now in effect in and around the Capitol in DC.

-Biden’s inauguration party has been cancelled, and is now nearly all virtual. There are no planned events/rallies for Trump supporters. Neither side has any plans of being there.

-Many on the left/right want Trump out of office now, and have been trying to remove him from office with less than a week left on his term. They just Impeached him for the 2nd time without a trial. They REALLY want him out before his term is over for some reason.

So.....Why?

Is it just a “show of force” to deter anyone from rioting? Do they have legitimate intel to say there will be massive riots? Or is something else going on?

Here are a few scenarios I see with probabilities next to them:

# 1: The massive build up and movement of troops and security measures in DC is a giant show of force to deter anyone from showing up and causing trouble, ensuring a peaceful transition to Biden/Harris. I think this is the most likely scenario. 70% chance of happening.

#2: The flyers are be being used as propaganda to stage a false flag attack on the Capitol (i.e. Reichstag fire in Germany, 1933), to be blamed on right wing Trump supporters, to take away many freedoms from Americans and specifically infringe upon the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments with illegal/unconstitutional policies/laws. I think this is less likely, but not out of the question. 29.99% chance of happening.

#3: Here is your 1 in 2,000 years of history prediction:

Trump and a small group of high level military members are setting up Biden as well as many other corrupt government officials in a massive sting operation to rid our government of corruption, arrest/charge the traitors who broke the law/sold out our country, and restore law/order within our government. The massive troop build up/security is to make sure this operation goes smoothly, without issue. I think this is highly unlikely, but based on how strange things are nowadays, I give it a .01% chance of happening....1 in 2,000 years.

We are living in strange times, let’s see what happens.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Logic
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 12:00:10 AM »
If we say trump has bren planning to hurt the right all along, considering the right now, could be worse than all that.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Logic
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 06:29:10 PM »
Yeah I've never heard of temporary increases in government security: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/update-cctv-cameras-installed-green-red-zones-washington-dc-spy-people/

If cameras are being installed around washington they're likely going to stay. America is either being militarized by the left against the people or by Trump against the left, and if we judge by every example in America in the last 100 years, looks like the left is about to massively seize power.