Author Topic: Washington Post : Trumps secret is the concept of "Multiracial Whiteness"  (Read 721 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Multiracial whiteness offers citizens of every background the freedom to call Muslims terrorists, demand that undocumented immigrants be rounded up and deported, deride BLM as a movement of thugs and criminals, and accuse Democrats of being blood-drinking pedophiles.

Here, the politics of exclusion, violence and demonization are available to all. If you want to speak Spanish and celebrate a quinceañera in your family, go ahead. If you want to be a Proud Boy, be a Proud Boy. Trump doesn’t care. As long as you love him, he’ll love you.

This is the hopeful side of the shifting and diverging politics of whiteness. In the post-Trump era, the challenge will be to prevail over the extremism of Trump’s White majority while trying to prevent the politics of whiteness from becoming an increasingly multiracial affair.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/

I remember very well this definition of "whiteness" from this Museum. I think the Demonrats want all people who are a little bit darker than me to be a totally failure. If they don't agree with loosing everything in life and to become a complete failure, they are multiracial whites. This Demonrats are seriously evil people. And Trumps strategy is a good one with hope of success.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani