Author Topic: The next 8 years  (Read 10424 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The next 8 years
« on: January 20, 2021, 11:51:31 AM »
So things have followed all my worst predictions that assume Trump was a commie from the start. Trump is the defacto leader of the right now, so these massive divisions in the right will grow sharply as he loses the power to fight back. He'll keep most of it, and right wing groups will fracture and factionalize like in Canada. As they are no longer threat to the left, the left wont bother to come debate them and they wont get that ideological sharpening, there will be moronic Nazis left to debate with while leaders communicate in information free memes. The rest will be that by the time Trump runs 8 years from now, right wing ideology will be utterly alien to the entire new generation and the leaders will rarely be more informed than them.

One thing whose consequences destroy the family is the purge of right wingers from jobs and dating sites, cant make money cant meet people, the class vastly more likely to have kids is starved out.

China goes back to stealing tech like under Obama, innovation grinds to a halt where it doesnt help leftists steal like before but obviously worse. This is all assuming Biden doesnt do things, but of course hes already halted border wall construction and bringing in tens of millions of illegals, so the most likely scenario is people will wish it was a rare blm riot than every day. Brazil is nice.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The next 8 years
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 12:02:51 PM »
I predict that Canada's next PM will be a conservative as the cycle is as far back as I can remember whenever a Democrat became POTUS a conservative shortly after became PM in Canada & visa versa

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 01:36:09 PM »
The conservatives in Canada currently would be very left in the democrat party of the usa. It doesnt matter.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 02:23:25 PM »
So things have followed all my worst predictions that assume Trump was a commie from the start.

When Chaim argued this based on the evidence of what Trump was actually doing, you screamed at him.   Why did it take you all this time to the very last day of Trump's presidency to realize that he was mostly ineffective, got very little done out of what he promised supporters, and was just a tough talker like Bibi?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 03:04:14 PM »
No i screamed at him for repeating commie lies. I follow many people who fight Trunp from the right and love them, basically anyone with an economic background is doing it, Chaim repeating stuff by Commies. Sometimes Chaim did attack Trump from the right, like when he talked his economic nonsense and deals with Arabs, and i never spple against him once for it.

I also did post several times dont think Trump is a commie but look how he could be, and did predict this entire scenario in the republican primaries.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 03:15:32 PM »
Even here, there are a lot of more effective attacks on what I did, it provides a clear example of a weak attack goading you into retaliation. One thing I'll say then is that qanon declared jan 19th national popcorn day, so I declare jan 22 national beat up a qanon wackofag day.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2021, 03:33:21 PM »
Uh huh. We love you heres what i did if its bad i told you so but it should be great because of me and I'll be back. Now I am horrified about the massive expediture in gas to bring all that military equipment to Washington and the most likely explanation is theyll use it for something to oppress us, probably under a covid banner.

In the meantime the gas pipline from Canada to the USA has been cancelled by executive order, and the cash will flow to Saudi Arabia and the right will spend eight years squabbling and pretending to have a chance at mattering while the world around us and all the people that lowered their defences to let the Americans help will fall apart.

Right now the best thing that could happen unless the US army suddenly doesnt have transgender legions and demonrat vetting is that Brazil becomes the new hegemonic power, and so they need a navy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2021, 03:46:13 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2021, 03:49:23 PM »
And in 100 years itll be a joke that he said the economy is the best and spent more than any other president, and a spit in our face the night before to call the four trillion the right let the demonrats steal most of "economic relief".

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2021, 04:07:50 PM »
The only reason I didn't list everything wrong I said is I can't be sure where lashon hara against myself ends and warning people begins, but one that for almost sure is the latter is how i sung of rainbow forests with the social media purge, but instead we have a telegram thst has your phone and does need to steal more info or a parler that wants a picture of your id to store on amazon's servers and a usa life that thinks being a missionary is more important than helping freedom. I sang about unicorns to the tune of the tool that was fracturing the right on a yet unseen level.

You have 15 year old kods that dont talk to parents or friends there anymore because they shared a regan clip and commented yes. They can hunt out free thinkers early, and in 12 years when we can talk about the right in America it won't be the same thing.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2021, 04:12:05 PM »
Thank you though. I spent the last four years defending Trump against obvious commie lies and until and never said I liked him but you couldn't barely tell me from the most ardent supporter because I almost never had time left to attack him on the left wing things he did I hated. The number of levels to create this effect should be observed.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2021, 04:18:20 PM »
Man i get chills in mt heart and see fields of dead bodies when I listen to Trump saying in his bigger bye speech not to forget that the American military has been good for four years. Do forget immediately imagine obama mixed with nero and immediately distrust them.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2021, 04:18:47 PM »
The only reason I didn't list everything wrong I said is I can't be sure where lashon hara against myself ends and warning people begins, but one that for almost sure is the latter is how i sung of rainbow forests with the social media purge, but instead we have a telegram thst has your phone and does need to steal more info or a parler that wants a picture of your id to store on amazon's servers and a usa life that thinks being a missionary is more important than helping freedom. I sang about unicorns to the tune of the tool that was fracturing the right on a yet unseen level.

You have 15 year old kods that dont talk to parents or friends there anymore because they shared a regan clip and commented yes. They can hunt out free thinkers early, and in 12 years when we can talk about the right in America it won't be the same thing.

Can you please stop whining about Telegram? I made you an admin there to help it grow, not to turn away potential members.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2021, 04:39:07 PM »
And if anyone got their hopes up for what I didnt mention in social media, we have a signal from a cia front company and a mewe that uses the trump style commie media shield to ban at will and delete completely while the only articles about them are about how theyre so bad and right wing. It was interesting that I also was defending them onnl mewe against the commie lies instead of focusing on the things not adding up there untik I went poof. Twice.

I have a good idea but nothing else that makes rhose go.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2021, 04:58:51 PM »
The conservatives in Canada currently would be very left in the democrat party of the usa. It doesnt matter.
Hopefully Harper will come back or somebody like him

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 10:09:59 PM »
https://qanon-news.com/

Error establishing a database connection

Uh huh, they bailed. I realized that telegram and Russian-owned sources seemed to revere the so called q leaks, and we can assume this was their way of making a bit of discord and stopping resistance to Biden.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2021, 04:17:41 AM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

A leader that is Conservative and most like Harper, assuming one emerges is the
best they can hope for.                                 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2021, 11:04:21 AM »
Can you please stop whining about Telegram? I made you an admin there to help it grow, not to turn away potential members.

I'm already gone lol. Managed to get you 10 members. Still before anyone here associates their phone number with their political opinions with the coming purge, at the very least go into the telegram pricavy settings and disallow anyone from seeing anything from you, and ideally your phone should no be connected to your credit cards or your name.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 11:12:24 AM »
People dont usually publicly consider doing things, especially politicians. If Trump makes a third party we'll spit our votes and if he doesnt but isnt on the ticket lots wont vote, and if he is more will and more leftists will. It looks like o will be an old man before America has a chance of being a force for good again. Its kind of like when they ruined star wars. No point in listening to a bunch of guaranteed crap daily, Brazil is.doing good and inspiring news from there, besides Iarael thats what I'm interested in now.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2021, 11:40:00 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2021, 11:44:16 AM »
They must have a way to turn us into faggy wimps like this since it happened so many places. Waa the right has commies in the party lets run to another. And when your party is infiltrated, we take the path of prey again? The reality is too many conservatives want to sit and moralize like liberals and not chew un the mundane meat and potatoes of running a government, much less figuring out how they can be exploited. It comes from being right wing to puff your pride and not because you love what's right.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2021, 01:14:15 PM »
Let someone else do everything. In social medoa you dont want to be banned from your friends or have nazis show up all the time. If you create a social media where people can label people as family or conservative or commie or skier, it would help all people find like-minded individuals by what theyre labelled as and if they confirm their labels or certain groups hold a certain person's label in high esteem, then they can go or not get into groups of likeminded individuals. Then you can have debate pages for both and everything is organized, no one gets trolled, labels last six months or so anf renewed when you get a credible label or alot, and then everyone would be free to their corners and orderly interaction and families and sports teams and others can stick together no matter what label, and it will increase positive interaction. So no need to ban anyone, even like mental cases can have their corner where you have their shrinks that can join and more observe their calls for violence.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2021, 01:19:20 PM »
Expect a lot of this https://www.oann.com/biden-signs-series-of-damaging-executive-orders/

I said i have no idea what the point of all the last minute bills Trump passed was. Trump said in the bye speech that it would not be easy for the demonrats to undo it. It was easy. So now the point?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2021, 01:43:52 PM »
I think it isnt a coincidence that we have all these supposedly right wing social media that wants all this information to you and almost all the demonrats are calling for increased "domestic surveillance".

Well one thing for sure is Trump didnt make America great again and there is nothing now to stop it from becoming worse.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2021, 02:22:19 PM »
If Trump makes a third party, no one should support it.  It's a grift.

What we need is a new Trump, but a real one, who will campaign on a lot of the same stuff that Trump did but is actually competent, a real leader, and willing to put in the actual grind of work to fight the left and get the agenda done, not just create blustery image about you getting this agenda done that never actually happens.

The vast majority of Trump's time was spent trying to convince you how great he was and trying to refute what the media was claiming about him and groveling for the approval of people all of us hate.  People voted for him because they thought he's an ousider to those people, not someone who will end up begging for their acceptance and status in their clique!